• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

salutations, friends!

Scynessaa

aether drifter
Bells
hey there everyone! you can call me scy! my 3DS and animal crossing names are cynthia. i am the mayor of the town of Turtle, a young but prospective village seeking for a place among the metaphorical, twinkling stars.

prior to the second of january this year, i had never touched an animal crossing title. a close friend of mine had spoken about the game, but it never really rubbed me in the right way until i watched vinesauce (my absolute favourite streamer, love you vinny) casually play the game every now and then. the wonderfully chill atmosphere of the game began poking at my heart and convinced to purchase the game. ever since that fateful day, i've been spellbound by this infinitely cute title and i feel that i'll be playing for long to come...

i'm usually without companions to play through games with, but i want my experience with animal crossing: new leaf to be different, instead a venture enhanced by the presence of buddies and partners. so! i have come to these forums (which i found whilst searching various things relative to acnl) to perhaps find some of these evasive friends! i'm really looking forward to (hopefully) becoming a part of this community, assuming classes aren't too intensive.

though i'm certainly not fully acquainted with the massive amount of villagers, something that i love about this game, i do have several that i wish to have in my town like whitney (still searching for her card...), apollo, and ankha off of the top of my head. if you can tell, i love the movie, watched it last night <3.

if you're so inclined, i'd love to be your friend and get to know you! you can add me on skype or just shoot a message here and i'll try my best to respond quickly. i'm pretty fast, haha. see you then and hope you're enjoying this game as much as i am!

? la prochaine!

Last edited:
Back