• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Goldie in Boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (10) +
So I received my two packs of Welcome Amiibo cards and I've been scanning a couple into Town. I've already got Hazel moving in a few days from the one I'm currently on in game but I've decided to get rid of Goldie for Piper to move in. Therefore, I am selling Goldie. She's 99% original with only her shirt being different (I didn't want her wearing the silly design from Able Sisters) so I'm selling her for 8 tbt or 1.6 million igb (the prices for Tier 2 villagers for me are usually 10 tbt or 2 million igb, bumping the price down because of her shirt).

Anyways, it's first come first serve so the first person to reply will receive a PM and if they don't reply within about half an hour then the next person will be chosen.

(To note, I'm using an old random character I made).

I'd like to take Goldie but I'm going to bed and it looks like she'll be voided soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back