• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

remodeled train stations retain original steel colors? 🔕

I didn't realize there was different colors! I just checked and mines brown. The town hall can be different too??

haha! yeah, if you don't know it can be hard to pick up on, tbh. the interiors of both the station and the town hall match whatever exterior color you have. here's a town hall and a train station quick guide!

WAIT.

There's different colored bars?? ...I need to go check mine now, lol.

omf XD truly !

I have massive OCD so when I see that the town hall exterior is made of metal and interior made of wood, I get really bothered. Same with the train station but only with the other exteriors (I never noticed that the steel bars could change colour). Grass has never bothered me though.

I knew and specifically looked out for the Train Station color when picking my new town, but I didn't know about it for my first town. I did know about the differences with the Town Hall, as well, but they've never been that important to me, since they basically all look the same. It would be cool if it switched with the exterior, though, or if you could have it remodeled to a different basic color.

Back