Dealing with stress

I take a step back away from whatever is stressing me out and then I try to deal with it later on with a refreshed and clear mind. So usually during that time I'll give myself some good me-time and do things I enjoy. I'll usually change into pyjamas/comfy clothes and watch YouTube videos with the lights off in my room and the fairy lights on. Sometimes going out with friends is helpful too because I can get away from the environment that's stressing me out and I can surround myself with a different atmosphere. Also, dancing used to help me out a lot, back when I had regular ballet classes. :')

I used to play League to relieve stress. now that I've started ranked, playing normally just stresses me out more lol.

i chokeslam the nearest person through a table!

no actually i use music and several prescriptions because i can't manage stress.

it's either procrastination, napping bc then i'm not awake to face the stress or just sitting in silence and staring at the ceiling bc i am very stressed

Watching fail videos on YouTube of people who suck worse than myself makes me feel better.

SLEEP. I kind of just shut down and sleep really helps, but that's if I can get there, usually it's hard to get my mind calmed down enough to sleep, so I like listening to music or nature sounds, sometimes taking a bath really helps me too.

I do what i always do when i'm stress. I grab a gallon of ice cream (Preferable chocolate but butter pecan works aswell), a collection of Disney Classics (The most emotional ones like Bambi and Dumbo for example) and cry and eat my heart out.

I never said it was the best method, but it's the most delicious one.

I make a nice cup of coffee then drink it while watching a youtube video or play a video game

I just usually watch my favorite movie/show or play some video games and just chill with music ヾ(。・ω・。)
either that or sleep it off hehe

Well, I'll do anything that requires minimal effort.
Sleeping, playing games, landscaping on animal crossing.
I've recently realized that I'm a stress eater... So that's a thing.
Sometimes I draw and listen to music or watch a old cartoon also.
Whatever puts me in that "morning before elementary school" feeling (Hard to describe, I hope this isn't confusing?) . Like pokemon, yu-gi-oh or the timon and pumba show. Depends on what I feel like

sleep, i usually feel better when i wake up but only for a short amount of time. so it doesn't really help

I haven't really found a way to relieve my stress, I usually end up feeling really anxious and sick ;-;

Back