• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Blow dry or natural dry?

Natural dry. I blow dry when I am im a hurry or make my hair straight (it naturally becomes straight if I blow dry..) idk haha

Towel/air dry in most cases. I only blow dry if I need it done quickly.

I just usually air dry it at most, but if I'm going out somewhere then I would blow dry c:

When I was younger I used to let it dry naturally, but now I can't stand having my hair wet so I always have to blow-dry it.

Blow dry with product, only takes a couple of minutes because it's quite short. If I didn't dry it up into a style it would probably look like Donald Trump's

I usually let my hair air dry, even though sometimes it takes a looooooong time, lmao. I recently bought an overhead hair dryer, so I can't wait to test it out!

always naturally dried. i just get a towel and dry it as well as i can with that and let the air do the rest of the work. though, my hair is fairly short, so i guess that helps.

I always blow dry my hair, I haven't got the time to dawdle when I'm always out and about. I don't use any other source of heat on my hair though, it's already in a bad state as it is with my low iron levels.

naturally, i normally brush then towel dry my hair until its kinda dry n then tie it up in a bun n sleep in it so its curly

i usually only shower in the afternoon, so i dont need to blowdry

Natural dry, because there's no time for blowdry before I have to get to the bus in the morning. :p

I mean, I towel my hair off a little, but I just let it dry naturally, it's too much work to blow-dry it. I'm not even sure I have a blow dryer.

Back