Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Your hair is wet.
Do you blow dry it or let it dry naturally?

Naturally. If I want to make it look nice then I'll just straighten it/curl it afterward. I used to blow dry my hair, for years and years. I'm just over it now ;7;

i never blow dry unless its an emergency bc i like how it dries naturally more and also im lazy

My hair looks better when I blew dry it. However I usually air dry my hair unless I'm going somewhere special or I just really need to dry my hair fast.

Natural dry. My hair looks tons better when I just let it do its thing anyway, and I'm just too lazy to spend the time to blow dry it. Besides... even though I have longer hair it drys pretty fast.

It sucks for my hair because it gets straight if I blowdry it but it becomes poofy like a sheep. If I don't blowdry it, it waves.

So I dunno how I feel yet or which one I prefer. I've decided this year instead of fighting my hair, I'm gonna go with what it wants to do. :)

i always let my hair dry naturally unless i'm doing something nice with it, because i absolutely hate the process of blow drying it. it looks ten times better when i do, but usually not worth the effort lol

I have to blow dry it. Almost six months of the year it's below freezing and it's not fun having your hair freeze.

If I am not going out I let it dry naturally

I blow-dry mine, if I don't, it ends up way more wavier than I'd like it to be. The heat from the hair dryer softens it and makes it easier to style.

i would rather let it naturally dry but it stays wet for hours on end after i wash it so i have to blow dry most of the time

I hate blow drying my hair because I have a really old, crappy, and loud hair dryer so it takes forever to do and I'd rather just let it air dry.

Depends on what I'm doing afterwards.
99% of the time I am extremely lazy and either let it air-dry down or throw it up in a ponytail wet.
The only time I'll blow-dry it is if I plan on straightening it, and the only time I straighten it is for fancy occasions.

Last edited:
Back