• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Blow dry or natural dry?

i pretty much always let my hair dry naturally
i always shower at night, so i just do other things while i'm waiting for it to dry

& i'm way too lazy to bother with a hair dryer 99.9% of the time

natural~ the curls bounce around more, and its more healthier than blow dry, for my hair.

Natural dry. There's no way in hell that I can blow dry my hair, it's too fine so it drys it out way too much resulting in very frizzy hair. I have to keep it tied up in a ponytail or bun and let it dry naturally. If I do anything other than that, it goes very frizzy.

Natural. Blow dryers are the cause of "bad hair days" if you didn't know that. plus with how long my hair is the amount of time to blow dry would be longer than just letting it dry naturally.

Natural. Blow dryers are the cause of "bad hair days" if you didn't know that. plus with how long my hair is the amount of time to blow dry would be longer than just letting it dry naturally.

they're not the cause of bad hair days if u do it right

natural, but sometimes i use a blow dryer

The only time I ever blow-dried my hair was because I forgot to shower until I was late and had to go out in less than 20 minutes... and that was it :p I just can't be bothered to do it. I have short hair now so it's no big deal but even back when my hair was almost waist-length, I always let it dry naturally. I think it's what kept it healthy and strong, everyone always used to say my hair looks so shiny *u*

they're not the cause of bad hair days if u do it right

Yeah, they really aren't. Bad hair days for me only happen because of my pillow and the position I sleep in at night. If anything, wetting your hair then blow-drying it is a way to fix funny-looking hair.

Last edited:
Naturally. I usually fall asleep after i get out the shower.

i don't really ever have the time to let my hair dry naturally (even if i sleep with it wet it's still usually damp in the morning) so i mostly blow dry it

Natural dry. It's better for your hair. Plus my hair is really long and it takes forever to blow dry it, it feels like. Yes, it takes longer to natural dry, but natural drying isn't any effort. It's more effort to blow dry it.

I have buzzed hair so I don't really do anything to it. Back when I had longer hair I'd just towel dry and then air dry my hair. I didn't even own a hair brush

I usually just leave it to dry because I'm too lazy. I think it makes my hair more frizzy using a hair dryer.

I blowdry my hair because if I don't it goes wavy and frizzy and it's gross af. I prefer having my hair straight. :')

I tend to let my hair dry naturally. I'm not a huge fan of blow dryers.

I hate blowdrying, so natural dry all the way! Also, I shower at night before bad, so it's all dry by morning. I only blow dry if I'm in a rush.

I envy anyone who can just let their hair air dry. If I don't blow dry it immediately, it frizzes up and becomes this disgusting tangled wavy/curly mess. It's so ugly.

Back