• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fauna vs. Merengue and Marina vs. Tia.

Fauna vs. Merengue and Marina vs. Tia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hello everyone.

I just want to make a poll to ask you who of this villagers you prefer more and why.

Thanks for your time and have a nice week.

Last edited:
I had to vote for Fauna cos she was one of my original villagers, and is still with me 4 years on. I think all the deer are cute. That said, I have both Merengue and Tia too and really like them, but thinking of swapping Tia out for Chai. Will be sad to say goodbye nonetheless.

I voted for Tia but I like Fauna too. Am I the only one who's a little... annoyed that Chai kinda stole Tia's gimmick...? No....?

[SUB]k den nevermind[/SUB]

I've never cared much for Merengue but somehow after buying about 5-6 blind packs I ended up with not one but TWO Merengue cards... I know she's one of the most popular villagers of the game and I'm so mad there are people who'd kill to have her card but I can't trade with anyone because... well, AC fans don't all life in the same happy little street irl >:I

Last edited:
This is a tough one, because I dislike all of them...but who do I dislike less?
Uhh...Marina, I guess. The octopi have grown on me, so she's not as bad as I originally thought.

Fauna!
I enjoy her plain and simple appearance. :)

Merengue. :)
I've personally had all of these guys at different times, but I just ended up liking Merengue the most. I usually switch out my villagers for new ones, but strawberry rhino usually ends up sticking around. \o/
I just really love her design. X)

I loved Merengue when she was in my town, she's adorable. I saw Fauna in my campsite one time and she didn't look that appealing to me, or at least, not as much as I thought she would, I was a little disappointed by her. I don't really like any of the octopi or elephants either, so for me it's got to be Merengue.

Ahh I like Merengue, Marina and Fauna equally, but I'd go with Marina since she needs that vote more :)

I only like Tia bc she a teapot and I love tea but..

I voted Fauna #Fauna2017

Marina is alright. I havent ever had her so I'm sure my opinion would change if she had been in my town before.

Tia is super cute and friendly!

Merengue is sweet but I can't seem to connect with her for some reason.

Fauna is my choice. She's a sweetie and for some reason I imagine her as the friend you can go to and hang out with without being judged AT ALL. She will always be nice to you. That feeling I get relaxes me and makes having Fauna in my town a pleasure.

I have both Fauna and Merengue in my town, so obviously I adore them both! I've also had Tia before for quite a long time, and Marina was a short stay as well a while ago, so really all of the above are very nice villagers! I'll vote for Merengue though as I can see you haven't got her in your town yet and she really is lovely once you have her!

my favourite out of them is tia but i love them all, super cute. merengue & tia would make a great duo

I love love love fauna. She moved out and I missed it, I've been sad ever since. I see her by my shops but wahhh

Hello everyone, it's nice to see how you all are voting and leaving comments here, thank you so much.

Now... Let's see how the poll goes:
1. Merengue: So much love for this Rhino, it seems lots like her design and people thinks is a cutie.
2. Fauna: People love his simple design and think she's a really good friend.
3. Marina: Not so much like for her.
4. Tia: People like teapots, but not a lot.

I really thought Marina going to have lots of votes or comments considering she's a wanted neighbor.

Keep voting, let's see if this change.

Last edited:
Back