How do you earn much TBT fast?

Amy-chan

back in AC hell
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Cake
I really want to get a nice collectible lineup, but the prices are...well...not affordable for me.
I mean, sure, I could open up a shop in the Re-Tail section. One rare item usually goes for around 5-10TBT. I don't have many items to sell though.
I could open up a cycling thread. A villager usually goes for around 10-50TBT. I don't have the time or energy to do that though.
Some people sell collectibles to afford collectibles they actually want. I only have three collectibles which are quite common and therefore not worth much.
I could simply keep posting. A decent post usually gets me around 2-5TBT. Not that much.

Any other ways?

Be me and posts 100+ in just a couple of hours.

Everything that involves H A C K I N G makes a lot of money.
A lot.
Or you could just post a lot but meh.

Are you good at art? Especially digital chibi mayors? Those can sell 1k + depending on how good the drawing is!

I use my amiibo cycling thread that I haven't gotten back to in a long time.

Are you good at art? Especially digital chibi mayors? Those can sell 1k + depending on how good the drawing is!
I truly suck at digital art and I never draw chibis, but here's a (low quality) image of a recent unfinished sketch:
HNI_0092_MPO.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything that involves H A C K I N G makes a lot of money.
A lot.
Or you could just post a lot but meh.
Isn't hacking against the rules? :rolleyes:

Beg a lot people with so many bells for some of their own bells.

Last edited:
the thing is if you plan on getting any tbt quickly, you must put in time and effort. i used to sell pokeheroes items, but lately no one has been buying, but i saved up enough to get by. you just have to collect and sell the things people want. in order to do that; you must put in some effort to obtain the items and put in some effort on making a good selling thread & selling it quickly and efficiently. you could also just post a lot and spam things, but that only makes a little bit.

tl;dr: if you want to make tbt, you have to put some time and effort. there's no way to make a lot of tbt quick without putting either of those qualities in. if you're not planning, or can't put in either, then you're not gonna earn anything quickly. that's it.

Unfortunately, there's no easy way. Opening some sort of shop is the only way to earn a lot in a smaller amount of time. Otherwise, you're going to be earning at a slower pace with just posting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The way with the least effort: If you have a lot of IGB, you can sell them for TBT. 1 TBT = 200,000 IGB though, so I hope you're rich.

Last edited:
Back