• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Town Theme Do You Have?

What type of town do you have?

• Garbage

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Sweets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fairy-Tail - Pastel

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Fairy Tail - Forest Feel

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Fairy Tail - Basic Fairy Tail

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Modern - Forest Feel

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Modern - Basic Modern Feel

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Zen

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Natural

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters
Right now I'm trying to create some sort of a mix between rustic and fairy-tale for my new town... but it's not coming together too well. I'm debating whether or not to reset :p

Wishfall is a pretty relaxed place based off of where I once lived in Oregon. Lots of flowers and ponds and fountains, but no heavy construction or structures larger than a fountain.

Paragon is based on a country adapting to a new king, trying to unite two separate peoples. As such, the top half, from train station to river bank, is run by the mayor, whose style is a cross between modern and fairy tail, and the bottom half is run by my citizen character, with an emphasis on farming and Zen style.

Back