• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Town Theme Do You Have?

What type of town do you have?

• Garbage

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Sweets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fairy-Tail - Pastel

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Fairy Tail - Forest Feel

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Fairy Tail - Basic Fairy Tail

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Modern - Forest Feel

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Modern - Basic Modern Feel

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Zen

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Natural

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters
"Garbage".
Nah, just kidding, my town is tea-themed with an overall forest feeling (that's my vision, at least).

I guess mine could be considered more "zen" than anything else. I use mostly zen PwPs but some rooms of my house and even my villagers don't strictly abide by that particular theme. So it's kind of hard to say, but I think if I was to categorise it, I'd probably put it under "zen".

My town is nighttime themed, with some minor fairy tale elements.

Also, your town sounds cool Amy-chan! Can I see your dream address?

My new main town Star Bay is going for a general water theme. (A mix of tropical beaches and resorts, pirates and sailors, and river/ocean dwellers.) :)

My town is a forest-y with wooden buildings, dirt roads, and a little bit of modern tech (like streetlights, those are super-high tech! Like, recently invented by NASA, right?). But the buildings are kinda spread out but some are close together to make it feel like each part is it's own little community! c:

Vista has a Zen - forest like theme going on.
Chocolat is going to be like a town with a candy like theme going on.

Moonview is going to be a forest town with dirt paths. Trying to finish Chocolat so I can work on that town next.

Flora might not have a theme.

Last edited:
Mine is going to be a zen and natural town theme. C:

Highland will be a natural Scottish Highland forest theme town

Niffler will be Harry Potter theme/Fantastic Beasts theme :)

Both natural.

My town has a fairy tale-forest theme. It's not your generic pastel pink and white fairy tale town.

I have five towns and I have one that's like a royal fairy-tale type town, one is a modern port town, one is an autumn, rural zen town, one is a Christmas forest town and my last one is just a pretty forest type town.

Rajamaa's a forest-y medieval town but parts of it will also be inspired by mythology, folklore and Twin Peaks. Journey's just natural for now but I plan on making it more industrial and modern with a bunch of space, sci-fi and paranormal elements.

I like all towns, it's really hard to decided which type of towns I like more.

Both Sapphire and Ruby have a simple "small town" theme going on. c:

My third town will be a China themed town... once I get around to making it. xD

My town has a fairy tale-forest theme. It's not your generic pastel pink and white fairy tale town.

Decided to visit your DA on a whim because your post made me curious. It's very pretty! Oddly enough I had this feeling I'd been there before at some point. Even Inkwell was shocked that I wasn't "new" there, and Marshal said something about d?j? vu. Dunno if that's typical dialogue but never had either of those villagers. I had Diana but she didn't remember me even though she was roaming in my Main Street just a couple weeks ago or so. She must have cycled out already. Anyway, I enjoyed the sights. But, not criticizing or anything, just a suggestion, have you thought about building a third bridge south of the plaza? You might have space there since nothing is in the way. I only noticed this because I was on the other side of the river and had to go all the way back around to leave. Oh, I also loved the little run down spooky area to the northeast, wasn't expecting that.
:)

-

My town is unfinished since I'm taking it slow but certain areas will have different themes, mostly natural, forest and zen. Not 100% sure about everything yet but I'll think of it as I go along.

Decided to visit your DA on a whim because your post made me curious. It's very pretty! Oddly enough I had this feeling I'd been there before at some point. Even Inkwell was shocked that I wasn't "new" there, and Marshal said something about d?j? vu. Dunno if that's typical dialogue but never had either of those villagers. I had Diana but she didn't remember me even though she was roaming in my Main Street just a couple weeks ago or so. She must have cycled out already. Anyway, I enjoyed the sights. But, not criticizing or anything, just a suggestion, have you thought about building a third bridge south of the plaza? You might have space there since nothing is in the way. I only noticed this because I was on the other side of the river and had to go all the way back around to leave. Oh, I also loved the little run down spooky area to the northeast, wasn't expecting that.
:)

-

My town is unfinished since I'm taking it slow but certain areas will have different themes, mostly natural, forest and zen. Not 100% sure about everything yet but I'll think of it as I go along.

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it. I thought about placing a 3rd bridge under that plaza, but I'm a sucker for symmetry and it would mess the plaza's symmetry.

Bunifrey is a memorial/Rainbow Bridge theme, not that's even a thing, but yeah. Gilead will be based off of the home city of the gunslingers in The Dark Tower series, Nibel will be a foresty town based off of Ori and the Blind Forest, and Oeilvert will be kind of based off of the area of the same name from Final Fantasy IX. So they'll be archeological PWPs and it's filled with moogles (hamsters), Phoenix edidolon (Phoebe) and a chocobo (Twiggy).

Back