• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Town Theme Do You Have?

What type of town do you have?

• Garbage

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Sweets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fairy-Tail - Pastel

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Fairy Tail - Forest Feel

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Fairy Tail - Basic Fairy Tail

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Modern - Forest Feel

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Modern - Basic Modern Feel

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Zen

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Natural

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters
Honestly I'm not sure how I'd describe mine... it's a bright and colourful summer town with fully-bloomed hibiscuses and many different hybrids... it's almost completely devoid of anything modern-looking, but it's not exactly rural or foresty either, as the paths are wide and orderly, and there are no "wild" areas whatsoever.

I suppose it could be called a basic, small town kind of theme? Idk.

My main town best fits under "forest- modern feel". I'm not sure what to do with my second town. I was planning on either having a modern (basic modern) or natural/forest town.

Mine does not really have "theme" as such... I use the zen town hall and house style, but my PWPs are a blend of this and that. Mostly zen and fairy tale stuff though.

well...
zebilage its a black white zoo
purely its a zen purple theme
rainbow its random theme with rainbow

My main town (Samezuka) has a pastel(ish) feel to it. Pink paths... pink house... cute, pastel villagers... I mean, I'm not 100% complete w/ it, but I'm happy w the progress so far! As for my 2nd town (which I forgot it's name bc it's been so long since I lost it... need to find it...) it has a rich, upscale kind of theme w lots of money trees, golden fruits, etc...

garbage I'm starting to loose interest again so I have items scatterd around waiting for a place but I don't want to play right now =_=

Last edited:
I'd classify my town as very pink and purple (basically, only hybrid flowers) w/ lots of fairy-tale stuff.

I don't have a particular theme but for my first town, I mostly use Zen and Fairy-tale PWPs with almost all kinds of flowers/hybrids except black. My second town is Modern for the most part with blue, orange, black and gold flowers.

My main town is Pokemon themed based on the anime and manga (with a few elements from the games). It's 98% finished, just trying to get welcome amiibo items for my homes for a touch-up & currently switching around PWPs. It's a mix of modern and nature.

My second town is currently garbage. I intend to make it historical and fairytale like once I get the right PWPs. I'm still thinking of what to do with it. I won't have the DA up until later on when there's at least some progress. It's a struggle getting the bridge I want, smh.

I have no idea what mine is. It started out as a fairytale forest but now I don't know.

Mine is fairytale pastel-y. Pink brick paths, pink and white cosmos, etc.

Then my second town is garbage XD

Hmmm... natural, forest-y zen. ^^ I don't have a set theme in mind-- just whatever fit my #aesthetic for relaxation haha

Tinytree is a natural forest town, only dirt paths and lots of trees. Kiri is my 1YC horror town and will be a forest town as well (but using paths this time). It's based on Cambodian ghost folklore so I'm planting lots of dead trees and replacing the other fruit trees with durians :9 really excited about the direction it's going in so far!!

Back