• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Jurassic Park Series! And Jurassic World!

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
I cannot believe how incredible these movies are and how much profit they made!

The 1st movie of the JP series was incredibly fantastic to watch.
The 2nd and 3rd movies weren't as good, but entertaining enough.

And Jurassic World! Such entertainment and profit made from that.

Holy flip. They are awesome movies. I want to marry them right now.

I love this series so much! I'm actually just now in the process of reading Jurassic Park. I'm not sure why I never picked the book up until now.

I cannot wait until next year for Jurassic World 2!

I adore this series so much, I love the third film because... Spinosaurs > Tyrannosaurs, the first film was cute, the lost world was the worst and Jurassic World was amazing!!! (But the bit were the Raptor and Rexy fight together is cheesey but amazing!).

Jurassic World 2 is coming out next year so yay!

This series is amazing! As a kid Dinosaurs were everything! Now, as a somewhat adult, they still are except I get to enjoy Chris Pratt too.

jurrasic park was my fav movie during my childhood! I'm not exaggerating when I say from around ages 7-9 I'd watch it every weekend lmao

loved jurrasic world too. think I seen it 3 times in theatres, each time with a different friend hah

Better than ANY other Dinosaur movies.

I loved dinosaurs as a kid, but Jurassic Park scared the hell out of me. I think it was because of the fact that there was one scene with a child and the t-rex looked in their window. It scarred me, lol. However, many years later, I watched Jurassic World for an AU I was writing for someone and I fell in love. I'll definitely be seeing the second one when it comes out.

I've always been a huge fan of the Jurassic series, even though they are severely scientifically wrong in so many ways. For it's time though Jurassic Park was soooooo advanced, and so realistic, it was literally like amazing for it's time and that's one of the reasons I think it was so successful, and why it can even still stand next to great CGI movies these days. Like other's have said the following two to the series weren't as that first, but they definitely held my interest and you can tell they really tried, but they just didn't have the "guts" of the first movie. But they totally came back with Jurassic World, like I am usually not into re-boots and stuff, but they really did a great job in my opinion making it more "now" and everything and I am stoked for the second one. Even with that one teaser picture of the Museum and stuff it got me AMPED.

Back