Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
If Human languages weren't exclusive to us which animals would you like to have a chat with? It could be because of a certain species behaviour/ lifestyle. Personally I would love to have a chat with any bird or a platypus or a Guinea pig or or or. Lol XD

Fun little things!

An elephant! They're my favourite animal and they're just so smart I'd love to know what they're thinking about!

Animals can talk... Animal Crossing is living proof!

Dogs! Mine is so happy all the time, I would love to hear what he's thinking.

Side-note, highly recommend reading A Dog's Purpose, it give's a cute and humorous insight to how a dog might think day-to-day.

My kitty!!

She always connects with me a lot so I'd love to hear what she's thinking all the time. X3

uhhh dogs, cats, fish, etc... BUT i would really wanna talk to a dolphin

Yeah, I'd probably wanna talk to my animals first. My cats, dog, and guinea pigs. I wanna know how they feel and think, so maybe I can take better care of them. Not that I'm a crappy owner, but I'm sure I'm not the best ever. And then, I'd just go outside and talk to any nearby animal out of pure excitement really. Especially birds. I love birds.

I think animals would have a lot more interesting things to say, honestly. Not pets, though. I'd like to speak with elephants, cows, sheep, maybe some lions. That would be really interesting.

Cats. No doubt they've seen all sorts of crazy ****.

Edit: Bonus comic
GDTHXhW.jpg

Last edited:
I'd talk to bugs so I could finally be able to tell them to get out of my house.

I'd like to talk to my pets, yeah, but I would also really like to talk to the pigeons in NYC because the way the walk around and even sometimes get on the subway with me makes me wanna know if they somehow have a job and a family to get back to. They move with such a purpose and act like they own the streets, bc they basically do.

My dog, because he lives with me haha. If I could pick a random animal too, it would be a giraffe!

its pretty easy to know what dogs are saying, and cats developed a language for humans, soooo maybe i would like to learn how to talk to a smart animal. like a elephant or a crow. possibly crows.

Back