Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
Auctioning off my 2015 purple feather collectible.

Starting bid is 3.8k TBT :0 well below the lowest market value price!!!

Adjusted from 4.7k, as I didn't know they had dropped to 4.5k as the lowest market value price, which is pretty low.

This auction will run till next Monday January 23 at 5 PM eastern if my goal of 5.5k TBT is reached!
5.5k is also my highest buyout price!

If it is not then it will be extended to Monday January 30th at 5 pm eastern. If by then 5k is not reached I will extend the auction again for one last week until Monday February 6th at 5 pm eastern for the lowest settling price of 4.8k TBT.

I will not except the lowest settling bid until then.

If that goal still is not reached the auction will end with no sale and be placed back in my other collectibles sale thread.

No offers of anything other then TBT will be accepted and all bids must be made within this thread, as per new auction rules.

*I have edited the starting bid and final ending bid*

whatnamenow has the lead with the starting bid of 3.8k, ty kindly!

Last edited:
Is woop woop something special now on these here boards lol?!? I thought it was a good starting price, haven't checked the market price guide in 2 months but didn't think it could drop that much?!? So tired, so confused, but I will take free bumpage! XD

Last edited:
Dropped the price to 4k starting price. Didn't know they had dropped so much in the past 2 months.

I am a little frustrated but what would be a good starting price for this? Starting at below 4k seams really bad for me but this is going nowhere! :(

Last edited:
price is fine just takes awhile to sell the high price stuff

Yeah that's why I put bench marks in and have it running for a total of two weeks with those bench marks. Have also noticed people won't bid till almost the absolute end of an auction with higher priced collectibles. At least my goal isn't like crazy high!

I'll offer you 7-9k for it. I didn't get to play new leaf during the time this festival went on, so I have no feathers. Can you wear them on your head or person? The answer given won't change my mind, too btw ^-^

I'll offer you 7-9k for it. I didn't get to play new leaf during the time this festival went on, so I have no feathers. Can you wear them on your head or person? The answer given won't change my mind, too btw ^-^

This is about a collectible icon you can get on the forums(like under my avatar). The "bells" that she asks are bells on the forum. You have 41 of them.

XD what is with people selling purple feathers? haha. *looks at Spy-senpai*

I know right! Well I had one last year but then sold it. Wanted another one to go with my new lineup but because of the date(I didn't realize I needed a very specific date in 2014) I am turning around and selling this one now too. Actually selling all my feathers now because I finally got a really good lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back