• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling various items/ WA items

tsukiboshi

I'm finally back! QAQ
Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hello, i'm clearing out my inventory and would like to sell some various items! I have some WA as well so if you'd like any of their items/visits i'm willing to get them for you. i'm looking for IGB, TBT or wishlist items! If you're interested in buying anything please fill out the form below! <3

Name:
Town:
FC:
Item(s) you want: (if WA state name)
Offer:

all things will be picked up in my town, unless you have special circumstances that prohibit you from doing so. while in my town, please stay with me at all times and do not run or pick up random things etc etc. Orders will be put back on sale if you do not make any effort to continue the purchasing process for 24 hours. Thank you!

WA: http://amiibo.life/users/Tsukiboshi/collection?order=series

Available Items:
-princess chest
-princess dresser (hold)
-princess chair
-snowman vanity(x2)
-snowman table
-snowman fridge
-Taurus bathtub
-spooky wall lamp
-spooky bed
-retro fridge
-lab chair
-plush carpet
-queen

Last edited:
I'll take your mermaid items for a total of 2mil.

Name: di
Town: grapheme
FC: sidebar
Item(s) you want: princess dresser
Offer: 5 tbt?

My town name is Everleaf, my player name is Issac. I'll add you. Will you do delivery?

My town name is Everleaf, my player name is Issac. I'll add you. Will you do delivery?

^^ as stated above, all orders will be picked up in my town unless otherwise noted
although i suppose in your case, your payment will be in bells so i could deliver. i will need to use your ABD in your town though

Last edited:
Ok. Let me know when you're open.

Back