• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Attack on Titan season 2!

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So who else is excited that season 2 is finally coming out this April? I can't wait!

I don't know or like that show from what I've heard about it.

What is it about?

hasnt it been like four years since the first season dangggg thats a long time
i wont watch it but ayy hopefully the fans that dont read the manga get a more satisfying explanation than the one offered in the first season

man it's been so long since season 1 came out... personally i hated how slow season 1 felt, i felt like i had to wait forever for things to happen so idk if i will watch season 2. i think i will just because it's gonna be in the in-thing everywhere when the AoT fanbase finally comes back from the dead

man it's been so long since season 1 came out... personally i hated how slow season 1 felt, i felt like i had to wait forever for things to happen so idk if i will watch season 2. i think i will just because it's gonna be in the in-thing everywhere when the AoT fanbase finally comes back from the dead

oh no......,, i didnt think about the fandom coming back this isnt.. great.,
and i agree!! it was really slow paced, i even stopped watching the first season a few times because it was so slow

I won't watch the show specifically because I've heard about the trouble with pacing from multiple people.

If I ever get into it, it'll be through reading it because I basically control the pace that way anyway.

oh no......,, i didnt think about the fandom coming back this isnt.. great.,
and i agree!! it was really slow paced, i even stopped watching the first season a few times because it was so slow

yeah i'm not really lookin forward to it either but what can you do right?
it definitely was. i skipped through a few episodes because i was so frustrated by how slow it was. i usually never skip episodes.. but i'm sure those episodes had nothing entertaining to offer anyways so

I don't know or like that show from what I've heard about it.

What is it about?

I love this series! It's what introduced me to anime. It's basically about a civilisation that is walled in because there are titans that roam outside that eat humans. One day, the titans break through the walls and wreaks havoc upon the people who have gotten used to the safety of the walls. Then we follow the people who have to fight and kill these titans, and lots of other things happen that I do not want to spoil. Give it a try! It's A LOT better than how I'm making it sound.

I love this series! It's what introduced me to anime. It's basically about a civilisation that is walled in because there are titans that roam outside that eat humans. One day, the titans break through the walls and wreaks havoc upon the people who have gotten used to the safety of the walls. Then we follow the people who have to fight and kill these titans, and lots of other things happen that I do not want to spoil. Give it a try! It's A LOT better than how I'm making it sound.

Is it on Netflix, m8?

I'm a little sad that not too many people are excited about it, but to each their own. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last I checked, season 1 is on Netflix :)

I might watch it after I'm done seeing Connor influence things using his qualities (How To Get Away With Murder).

Had this been like two years ago I would have been more excited, by now I just don't care enough to watch it live like I used too. Pretty sure it'll end up like SAO for me, I watch the first season and then don't care about the rest of it.

Had this been like two years ago I would have been more excited, by now I just don't care enough to watch it live like I used too. Pretty sure it'll end up like SAO for me, I watch the first season and then don't care about the rest of it.

Well to be perfectly honest, SAO was pretty terrible in my opinion. Attack on Titan had really good action and drama, at least. So there is more reason for you to get back into it ^_^ Of course, everyone is different. I'm just sad AOT isn't getting the love I feel it deserves, but I get that after what feels like a million years, the excitement just dies out sometimes. It's too bad :(

Well to be perfectly honest, SAO was pretty terrible in my opinion. Attack on Titan had really good action and drama, at least. So there is more reason for you to get back into it ^_^ Of course, everyone is different. I'm just sad AOT isn't getting the love I feel it deserves, but I get that after what feels like a million years, the excitement just dies out sometimes. It's too bad :(
snk is Definitely getting love. it's kinda like sao tho in how it was super loved when it came out and then when i started to die out people didnt like it as much anymore and they started pointing out the flaws w the show. (..like the incest-y **** in sao... and the pacing in snk... and the overhype of both.. Yeh)

snk is Definitely getting love. it's kinda like sao tho in how it was super loved when it came out and then when i started to die out people didnt like it as much anymore and they started pointing out the flaws w the show. (..like the incest-y **** in sao... and the pacing in snk... and the overhype of both.. Yeh)

I feel, though, as if SAO had way more flaws than AOT, and didn't really deserve the hype. If AOT's main flaw was simply pacing (which I didn't even notice), then it makes up for it in action and drama and the characters. I feel that Attack on Titan was overhyped only in the sense that it became mainstream and a lot of people jumped on the bandwagon just to be part of it. But it is, overall, a pretty awesome story with an amazing soundtrack, might I add. SAO was just plain cheesy, and none of the characters were interesting. And yes.. It was incesty and extremely annoying how everyone was in love with Kirito. But I do get what you're saying. And maybe I just have a special place in my heart for AOT because it's what introduced me to anime. I just hope that season 2 is worth the wait. *fingers crossed*

wow it's finally coming lmao
i guess it's just old now for people
i'll be watching it but i wouldn't say i'm that hyped

lol, i'm wearing my aot hoodie right now!

i'm not as hyped up as i was years ago, but i'm still interested in watching it.

i used to be obsessed with the first season three years ago lol
might watch the new season when it comes out but i'm not that bothered tbh
first season was good but the fandom kind of sucks

Back