Dr. Shrunk is (NOT?) in the house!

What do you think about Dr. Shrunk's design?

• Total voters
i mean i guess it's "good" i don't really mind it but definitely not a huge fan of it either lol

I know he's supposed to be an axolotl but tbh the first time I saw he almost grossed me out. I wouldn't have put an axolotl character in a children's game. They look like tiny freaky fleshy aliens, and Shrunk is no different.

Other than that, I like the expressions they designed for him, they're pretty wacky and creative. I still don't like him though.

I know he's supposed to be an axolotl but tbh the first time I saw he almost grossed me out. I wouldn't have put an axolotl character in a children's game. They look like tiny freaky fleshy aliens, and Shrunk is no different.

Other than that, I like the expressions they designed for him, they're pretty wacky and creative. I still don't like him though.

I think that axolotls are adorable irl :(

I really like Shrunk but I always thought his "mustache" was a nose, I really like axolotls but that being said he could have been designed cuter to more resemble them.

Not a fan of his design. I only talk to him for the emotions and after, I completely ignore him. I used to think of him as a human having a bad hair day when I saw him the first time asking for signatures. I can't unsee it until now. Axolotl looks cute in real life but he looks closer to a human to me than animal haha

I used to really dislike Shrunk in previous games, but I really like him in New Leaf. He's my favorite special character. I wish they would make an amiibo figure of him.

I agree with you 100%. Like, cute beady eyes and take off the buckteeth

YASS!
shrunk.jpg

Once I got all the emotions I pretty much ignore him as well. If I have friends visiting it is fun to go into lol and dance and just hang out though and talk.

i dislike his design, but it is a great design. he's probably supposed to look unlikeable and tacky, but trying to be professional
he's a failed comedian and possible family man - he really does look like a dad as well

Last edited:
i dislike his design, but it is a great design. he's probably supposed to look unlikeable and tacky, but trying to be professional
he's a failed comedian and possible family man - he really does look like a dad as well

You are right. His design does suit the character, no matter how unsightly it is.

dr shrunk is in the hospital wtf are you talking about?

On a serious note, I don't really care for Shrunk at all. In-fact once I got all of the emotions in New Leaf I pretty much forgot about him.

Back