• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dr. Shrunk is (NOT?) in the house!

What do you think about Dr. Shrunk's design?

• Total voters
i mean i guess it's "good" i don't really mind it but definitely not a huge fan of it either lol

I know he's supposed to be an axolotl but tbh the first time I saw he almost grossed me out. I wouldn't have put an axolotl character in a children's game. They look like tiny freaky fleshy aliens, and Shrunk is no different.

Other than that, I like the expressions they designed for him, they're pretty wacky and creative. I still don't like him though.

I know he's supposed to be an axolotl but tbh the first time I saw he almost grossed me out. I wouldn't have put an axolotl character in a children's game. They look like tiny freaky fleshy aliens, and Shrunk is no different.

Other than that, I like the expressions they designed for him, they're pretty wacky and creative. I still don't like him though.

I think that axolotls are adorable irl :(

I really like Shrunk but I always thought his "mustache" was a nose, I really like axolotls but that being said he could have been designed cuter to more resemble them.

Not a fan of his design. I only talk to him for the emotions and after, I completely ignore him. I used to think of him as a human having a bad hair day when I saw him the first time asking for signatures. I can't unsee it until now. Axolotl looks cute in real life but he looks closer to a human to me than animal haha

I used to really dislike Shrunk in previous games, but I really like him in New Leaf. He's my favorite special character. I wish they would make an amiibo figure of him.

I agree with you 100%. Like, cute beady eyes and take off the buckteeth

YASS!
shrunk.jpg

Once I got all the emotions I pretty much ignore him as well. If I have friends visiting it is fun to go into lol and dance and just hang out though and talk.

i dislike his design, but it is a great design. he's probably supposed to look unlikeable and tacky, but trying to be professional
he's a failed comedian and possible family man - he really does look like a dad as well

Last edited:
i dislike his design, but it is a great design. he's probably supposed to look unlikeable and tacky, but trying to be professional
he's a failed comedian and possible family man - he really does look like a dad as well

You are right. His design does suit the character, no matter how unsightly it is.

dr shrunk is in the hospital wtf are you talking about?

On a serious note, I don't really care for Shrunk at all. In-fact once I got all of the emotions in New Leaf I pretty much forgot about him.

Back