• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Needing someone to check the IVs of my dittos!

Reyrey

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
Red Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
White Tulip
I haven't beat the elite four but I used something online as a guide to help me get perfect IVs hopefully. But it said it could be 4-6 IVs potentially! I'm not sure what I got and I'd really appreciate someone to check for me! You need to be trustworthy :0

I'm confused by this thread. Explain?

I haven't played the new game yet. Super intimidated by the changes to IVs, as a former IV trainer myself.

I haven't played the new game yet. Super intimidated by the changes to IVs, as a former IV trainer myself.

I'd say play it. I waited too long to maybe sell it for more since dual pack but I didn't get many offers and missed the munch lax.

Not sure what's intimidating about it. The only change is Hyper Training, which lets you max out with a bottle cap. But you have to get to level 100, plus that maxed stat doesn't actually add anything to the IVs itself. Meaning you get the benefits of a maxed IV during battle, but if you were to breed, then it treats it like it has the same IVs it had before you Hyper Trained it.

You're still better off IV training if you can. I only think it's worth Hyper Training for non-breedable Pokemon.

If you want to trade with me, I'll check the IV's and even the EV's and post after we trade back.

So they basically help your Pok?mon?
What if my level 100 togedemaru kills another electric type? Will it raise if it has an EV for that Pok?mon? Also can it have EVs for all?

The Togedemaru gains the EVs the pokemon it KO'd has as its yield (e.j. Zubat gives 1 speed EV), even as a level 100, until it has 252 EVs on that stat or 510 overall.

You can have EVs for every stat, but in online battles and the battle tree it's more useful to focus on certain stats.

Last edited:
Back