• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Task Of Asking Rask

Ever heard of Ask.fm? If so, smart move doing this here instead. That site is awful for cyberbullying

I've never heard of Ask.fm... what is it? :confused:

It's this social media site that became popular a few years ago when I was in middle school and people make accounts and can ask anonymous questions to others. You can see where the problem is. You could ask someone in your school a question and they wouldn't know where it came from. People started asking questions like: why are you such a sl*t? how much for an hour in bed? that sort of thing and it got nasty.

It's this social media site that became popular a few years ago when I was in middle school and people make accounts and can ask anonymous questions to others. You can see where the problem is. You could ask someone in your school a question and they wouldn't know where it came from. People started asking questions like: why are you such a sl*t? how much for an hour in bed? that sort of thing and it got nasty.

Oh. I know nothing about that.

Back