• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Task Of Asking Rask

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Ask ME ?'s

Last edited:
It's fun to fantasize.

Still, amazing show. Writers only messed up on one thing!

Last edited:
IT DID HAPPEN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SHHH *internal sobbing*

YES! It would have been a more powerful relationship in the sense that two people from two different nations at war with each other, found unity and love with each other. Would have been even more beautiful. But since ATLA is pretty much flawless, I'll forgive this one missed opportunity. Lol.

What did you guys think of Legend of Korra? I know a lot of people are more divided on this topic, so I would love to hear your arguments! :)

Legend Of Korra seems like it's wanting to seek attention.

I have heard good things about LoK but I haven't seen it, I'm conflicted and don't think it would live up to my own personal expectations.

I, myself, found it extremely disappointing. It didn't have the charm and emotion and beautiful bending choreography of the original. However, I know that many people prefer it to ATLA (I don't understand why, but that's okay). Who knows? You might end up liking it! Just don't compare it to ATLA or else there is no point :p Nothing will beat The Last Airbender. To me, Korra isn't canon, and I can live with having watched it if I just consider it to be a fan fiction type thing. ^_^

Sorry, Isaac! I kinda turned your thread into an Avatar discussion type thing! Here's another question for you: What's your favourite flavour of crepe? Mine is white chocolate!

Sorry, Isaac! I kinda turned your thread into an Avatar discussion type thing! Here's another question for you: What's your favourite flavour of crepe? Mine is white chocolate!

What is crepe? Chocolate?

I like all kinds of chocolate.

Last edited:
It's actually a French pancake - very thin, and filled with toppings like nutella or chocolate and banana. If you haven't had one yet, what have you been doing all your life?? Go get some!

I haven't had any. I have no life. lol :p

There are also savory crepes as well! With like meat and stuff! The crepe is just the wrapping itself, I believe. Super good though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite type of movie: action, comedy, romance, etc?

not to get off the topic of crepes but i thought LoK, or at least season 1, was amazing. i was entirely hooked after episode 2 lol

There are also savory crepes as well! With like meat and stuff! The crepe is just the wrapping itself, I believe. Super good though.

True! A crepe is just the wrapping itself, but it is nothing without it's filling/toppings. I completely forgot about the savoury flavours, but those are amazing as well! ^_^

What's your favorite type of movie: action, comedy, romance, etc?

I like all movies. It depends on my mood.

Romance movies when I'm desperate.
Action when I want excitement.
Comedy when I want to laugh or need a laugh.

I will say I think Comedy is one of the most successful genres.

not to get off the topic of crepes but i thought LoK, or at least season 1, was amazing. i was entirely hooked after episode 2 lol

I felt as if the ending was very rushed for season 1 and there was little to no foreshadowing when it came to the twist (avoiding spoilers, just in case!). To be honest, Korra just annoyed me, since she was such a brat and so impulsive, and there wasn't much development for her character. But that's just me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like all movies. It depends on my mood.

Romance movies when I'm desperate.
Action when I want excitement.
Comedy when I want to laugh or need a laugh.

I will say I think Comedy is one of the most successful genres.

What's your favourite movie in each one of those genres you mentioned?

Back