The Task Of Asking Rask

fr though. twilight princess and wind waker are lit

Gosh YES. I love Ocarina of Time too. Skyward Sword was awesome, too, minus the awkward controls and annoying Fi, and Link Between Worlds, and Majora's Mask are amazing too. In fact, I haven't played a Zelda game that I absolutely hated. The only one I didn't really like was Spirit Tracks, but I thought there were so many funny moments in that game.

Guys. I think Rover is the devil tbh.

Last edited:
rover's eyes are kind of terrifying actually lol
which prompts the question, which NPC in ACNL is your favorite and least favorite?

rover's eyes are kind of terrifying actually lol
which prompts the question, which NPC in ACNL is your favorite and least favorite?

Gosh, can I answer the second part? Because I absolutely hate the design of Shrunk. Have you seen a real axolotl? They are adorable! And he... looks... like... something a bird regurgitated for its babies to eat....

Gosh, can I answer the second part? Because I absolutely hate the design of Shrunk. Have you seen a real axolotl? They are adorable! And he... looks... like... something a bird regurgitated for its babies to eat....

LMAO i'm not really a fan of his design either.

I really like Kiwi.

Kiwi is bomb, when I was in school on kiwi day I would take like all the kiwi cause a lot of kids didn't like it so I could get extra, and I would eat like 4-6 kiwi's and spend the rest of the day with a raw tongue. XD Now I want to go buy some kiwi!

Back