• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway ~°•Kate's mega 90 million bell giveaway. 3 winners. 5 tbt entry•°~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katewho93

KITTEN MITTENS
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (60) +

Alright so ive wanted to do a really big bell giveaway for awhile now and since im deleting my town I thought now would be a perfect time!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

3 lucky winners will receive 30 million bells each. *proof of bell balance below in comments

~?•Rules•?~

5 TBT ENTRY FEE

READ CAREFULLY. TBT WILL N.O.T BE REFUNDED DUE TO LACK OF NOT READING THESE RULES, NO EXEPTIONS!

1.) Comment "entered"

2.) I will reply to your post with a number. Please put that number in the comment section when transfering 5tbt. If you fail to comment with the number I give you I cannot guarantee your entry.

3.) You are ALLOWED multiple entries but please comment only once! Example: "entered 3 times"

4.) All entries will be put in a list randomizer. I will post pictures of the list for proof that everyone was entered the amount of times they payed for.

5.) Winners will be posted here and also via PM to make things easier. I will work with the winners to set up a time for bell pick up/delivery

Good luck to all!

THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS MONDAY JANUARY 23 2PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back