• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling RV Visits - Ganon Is In!

There's a problem with this thread. If you see my post, please click like. I'm trying to fix something. I couldn't see DJ's posts.

Hi again! I just wanted to apologize again for being any trouble. I've got some plot resetting I need to do today, as well, but I do want to thank you for being patient with me in the first place. Don't worry about getting anything scanned on my account, I'll just have to search around and try again another time, haha. Sorry again, and have a great day!

No. Just let me know when you want to visit Villager! :D

I do have time! I'll be open in a second.

How many visits? 1?

Are there any other amiibos you'd like to visit (amiibo cards included)?

I can get you a visit to others not listed bc my siblings might have their amiibo card/amiibo but it's not a guarantee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Arize, my gates are open! :) Just go str8 there, I don't have to follow you.

Thanks! I'll send the TBT before I come in. I'll just be a minute :) Hmm.. the only other RV I can think of that I want to visit is Kapp'n. Is that possible? Thanks!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, just one visit for now :)

Yes it is possible. Lmk when you need me to re-open (it errored). When you're ready. When you are waiting in the train station.

I do have time! I'll be open in a second.

How many visits? 1?

Are there any other amiibos you'd like to visit (amiibo cards included)?

I can get you a visit to others not listed bc my siblings might have their amiibo card/amiibo but it's not a guarantee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Arize, my gates are open! :) Just go str8 there, I don't have to follow you.

Hey! for some reason, I can't see your gate open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes it is possible. Lmk when you need me to re-open (it errored). When you're ready. When you are waiting in the train station.

I'm ready :)

Okay! Literally opening right now. :)

Back