• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling RV Visits - Ganon Is In!

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Feedback
99.4% (161) +
With Kapp'n, Tom Nook, Ganon, Mabel, Villager, Admiral, Maggie, Sprocket, Tasha, Rex, June, Hornsby, Claude, Maggie, Louie, Cleo.

10 TBT per visit w/ amiibo (bolded)
10 TBT per visit w/ WA card (in italics)

* Don't ask for lower prices.
* This is temporary.

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd love to visit the Villager's RV, if that's okay? I'll be Smith, from Arcadia, when the time comes. I can add you now and send payment when you're ready?

Right now I'm time scouting but I will try to hurry up! If I take too long I'll lower it to 5 TBT. Ok?

Thank you for understanding.

Hi again! Sorry to be an inconvenience, but I may have to postpone, for now -- It's incredibly late and the day's catching up with me way faster than I'd counted on; I've really got to catch some shut-eye. I'm free all day tomorrow, however, if you still feel like going to the trouble of setting up? Hit me up via VM or PM, if so! Sorry again, and have a nice night!

Ok! I understand! I will hit you up as soon as I can! Sorry to be trouble. Thank you for taking interest. :)

Cutscene, I can add in Villager now. I'm done plot scouting.

After this, no more RV visits for anyone because I am not doing a time travel storm. Unless it is the one who posted first wanting villager.

If you want to visit Mabel, that's fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My sibling is using the NFC reader right now playing Puzzle League I think. I will scan her in ASAP!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. I'm scanning her in.

I'd like to visit Villager 2 times. I can pay the 20 TBT. Let me know when I can visit.

Edit: Oh, I didn't see your new post. I understand if you don't want to do this today.

Last edited:
I'm sure if you ask Re-tail in a [buying] thread, that someone will give you his RV.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone else want to visit Mabel? 10 TBT for entrance. 3 TBT per extra visit.

I'd like to visit Villager 2 times. I can pay the 20 TBT. Let me know when I can visit.

Edit: Oh, I didn't see your new post. I understand if you don't want to do this today.

Hey. If you want I can scan in villager.

Ugh. Double post? Why does it double post sometimes...

Last edited:
Back