• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Buying wishlists~

40tbt for pave set, manor wall, and 12x pink hy starts? :3c

Sure, good with me. could I deliver these to you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

150k igb for all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! When would you like to trade for the dessert case and cassette player?

I'm available now if you are? :)

Can you order anything on this list below and I can order a bunch of stuff off any of the three wish lists you have posted?
academy paper 160
campground paper (new)
nintendo paper (new)
Nook's Homes paper (new)
arctic-camo tee 320
cloudy tee 320
dark polka skirt 480
harvest dresser 3336
harvest table 3336
musician's outfit 800
polka-dot closet 2400
regal clock 3360
sushi chef's outfit 640
women's office suit 640
women's recruit suit 640

Let me know if you can help me and I can order for you as well. If you are able to order let's say 4 pieces of furniture then i can order 4 pieces for you. If you are able to order some clothes or paper, then I can order the equal amount for you. VM me when you are online again. I will be online later today after 6 pm EST. (6.5 hours from now after my work)

Can you order anything on this list below and I can order a bunch of stuff off any of the three wish lists you have posted?
academy paper 160
campground paper (new)
nintendo paper (new)
Nook's Homes paper (new)
arctic-camo tee 320
cloudy tee 320
dark polka skirt 480
harvest dresser 3336
harvest table 3336
musician's outfit 800
polka-dot closet 2400
regal clock 3360
sushi chef's outfit 640
women's office suit 640
women's recruit suit 640

Let me know if you can help me and I can order for you as well. If you are able to order let's say 4 pieces of furniture then i can order 4 pieces for you. If you are able to order some clothes or paper, then I can order the equal amount for you. VM me when you are online again. I will be online later today after 6 pm EST. (6.5 hours from now after my work)

I can order these things:
I can order:
cloudy tee 320
harvest dresser 3336
harvest table 3336
regal clock 3360

Back