Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Any progress or details on when we will be able to change our usernames? :D

It's not the administrators fault. It's the fault of members taking advantage of a glitch. :)

If you have the bells/seashells to afford it you can request one via the Contact the Staff board

I have one. It's just not in my sidebar. Staff said something about them fixing a glitch.

If you already have it you can do the same thing if you know what name you wanna change to. We just can't do it ourselves anymore because that's where the glitch was.

If you already have it you can do the same thing if you know what name you wanna change to. We just can't do it ourselves anymore because that's where the glitch was.

Actually, we are not allowing users to have their usernames changed at all, even manually by admins, until we have the new system up and running. As for an ETA for when it will be available, we currently have nothing to announce, but as soon as we do we'll make an announcement.

Actually, we are not allowing users to have their usernames changed at all, even manually by admins, until we have the new system up and running. As for an ETA for when it will be available, we currently have nothing to announce, but as soon as we do we'll make an announcement.

When'd that happen? I've seen like 4 people get their names changed by admins after the username change was removed

When'd that happen? I've seen like 4 people get their names changed by admins after the username change was removed

You're mistaken then. Users may have asked an admin to change their username manually, but no usernames have been changed since the announcement.

Wish I had known this. I've responded to a couple threads asking about it and I told them the last thing that we heard, and that was that staff would change names if you had the TBT required. Now I'm bummed that I gave them false information without knowing FeelsBadMan

Wish I had known this. I've responded to a couple threads asking about it and I told them the last thing that we heard, and that was that staff would change names if you had the TBT required. Now I'm bummed that I gave them false information without knowing FeelsBadMan

I'm like 99% positive I've seen Mods/Admins give this advice too that's why I gave it

But w/e

Ok. Thanks Jake and Jeremy for taking interest in answering my question! :D

Back