What Is Your 3DS Theme?

i have the spinning princess peach theme (i don't know if that's the official title lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok this thread inspired me to go to the theme shop and now i have the acnl gardening theme, so cute

My DS shuffles between Ashley's Recipe, Ashley's Magic, Diagonal Stripes: Pink & White, Stripes: Red & White, Pokemon Friends, and the basic red, pink, and black themes

The Dreamcast theme, now and always, just for the memories and for the Phantasy Star Online music.

Mine's the Retro City Rampage one that was obtainable from the Nintendo Humble Bundle #2, You had to donate 20$ for 15 (I believe) Indy games, and that was one of the included titles, with the Theme.

maxresdefault.jpg

On the bottom it has a bunch of 80's NES-Era type Purple Stripes

Last edited:
I got myself the Fire Emblem Conquest and Pokemon tropical theme yesterday, I have them on shuffle ^^
Couldn't resist when I saw them ^_^

Uhhh... I have a shuffle of the 2 free ones. I kinda want the Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice one.

Last edited:
My theme is and most likely will always be the Monster Hunter Generations Felyne theme which plays the music from the DLC shop.

I just got the Fire Emblem Fates: Two Kingdoms theme a couple days ago. I'm absolutely addicted to this series now, glad I've discovered something new to enjoy.

I got the Gold Majora's Mask theme and the Skyward Sword theme, but I'm using the Gold Majora's Mask theme atm cause I love Song of Healing (it's a bit short, but hey ho) and Ballad of The Goddess is amazing too. I basically bought them 'cause of the music lol.

Back