• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Is Your 3DS Theme?

Bowie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Here's mine:

AxllwQv.png

It plays the 6 PM song from New Leaf, which is pretty cute.

Mine is the ACNL gardening theme, it's pretty cute! I want a Hatsune Miku theme but I don't really like any of the ones in the theme store :c

Not really a big fan of themes but I've got a few like Majora's Mask theme in my Majora's Mask 3DS XL (my main) then Pikmin 3, and the free Gurumin theme I got when I bought the game. My Fire Emblem XL also has this Dragon Quest VII theme I got from buying the game digitally.

I have Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, and Link Between Worlds randomised :) I hope they release a Breath of the Wild version ^_^

I'm not sure. I got it on My Nintendo for 300 platinum coins. It's pretty legit looking. You should definitely get it.

Last edited:
My current theme is the New Leaf Easter one. It has Zipper, Chrissy, Francine, and O'Hare and it plays the Egg Day music. I think it's really cute.

Another one I was a lot is the 8-bit Phoenix Wright theme.

I started using the Hello Kitty Crystal Princess theme over the winter because I loved the colours and snow. The only other theme I have is the purple lace Espeon and Umbreon one, which I used for a very long time.

I have the Zelda Anniversary theme. Other than that I use the Princess Peach theme.

I'm using the 8-bit Kid Icarus theme and I love it.

It depends on the faceplates. If I use the Mario plates, I use the Mario theme. If I use the Splatoon plates, I use the Splatoon theme. If I use the Majora's Mask plates, I use the Dire Moon theme. If I use the Monado plates, I use the Monado theme. I also use matching badges from the arcade to label folders and replace the icons.

On my New 3DS XL HHD version, I use the HHD-Office theme, obviously, as well as Animal Crossing badges.

Uhh...
I'm currently using "Onemuri Pikachu."
It's my fav theme. :p

I'm currently rocking the Majoras Mask theme. I don't even particularly care for Majoras Mask all that much, but I love the color scheme and the sound effects/music are to die for.

B66Q3Z4.jpg

Wish I could get an Ocarina of Time theme that is of the same quality.

Mine is just the basic pink one. The themes are super cute but I can't justify spending real money on them.

It's currently cycling through:

Shantae on the beach
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Theme 2
Primal Groudon & Primal Kyogre
Totally Mario

Mine is currently the Team Rocket one because it plays the Rocket Hideout music and sounds awesome. I would probably buy more themes if they had better music on them. Like why would Shadow the Hedgehog's theme play Radical Highway instead of Shadow's theme? And a cool Eevee them plays dream suite or global link music I think. I would have got them if the music wasn't so disappointing.

Back