Bowie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Here's mine:

AxllwQv.png

It plays the 6 PM song from New Leaf, which is pretty cute.

Mine is the ACNL gardening theme, it's pretty cute! I want a Hatsune Miku theme but I don't really like any of the ones in the theme store :c

Not really a big fan of themes but I've got a few like Majora's Mask theme in my Majora's Mask 3DS XL (my main) then Pikmin 3, and the free Gurumin theme I got when I bought the game. My Fire Emblem XL also has this Dragon Quest VII theme I got from buying the game digitally.

I have Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, and Link Between Worlds randomised :) I hope they release a Breath of the Wild version ^_^

I'm not sure. I got it on My Nintendo for 300 platinum coins. It's pretty legit looking. You should definitely get it.

Last edited:
My current theme is the New Leaf Easter one. It has Zipper, Chrissy, Francine, and O'Hare and it plays the Egg Day music. I think it's really cute.

Another one I was a lot is the 8-bit Phoenix Wright theme.

I started using the Hello Kitty Crystal Princess theme over the winter because I loved the colours and snow. The only other theme I have is the purple lace Espeon and Umbreon one, which I used for a very long time.

I have the Zelda Anniversary theme. Other than that I use the Princess Peach theme.

It depends on the faceplates. If I use the Mario plates, I use the Mario theme. If I use the Splatoon plates, I use the Splatoon theme. If I use the Majora's Mask plates, I use the Dire Moon theme. If I use the Monado plates, I use the Monado theme. I also use matching badges from the arcade to label folders and replace the icons.

On my New 3DS XL HHD version, I use the HHD-Office theme, obviously, as well as Animal Crossing badges.

Uhh...
I'm currently using "Onemuri Pikachu."
It's my fav theme. :p

I'm currently rocking the Majoras Mask theme. I don't even particularly care for Majoras Mask all that much, but I love the color scheme and the sound effects/music are to die for.

B66Q3Z4.jpg

Wish I could get an Ocarina of Time theme that is of the same quality.

Mine is just the basic pink one. The themes are super cute but I can't justify spending real money on them.

It's currently cycling through:

Shantae on the beach
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Theme 2
Primal Groudon & Primal Kyogre
Totally Mario

Mine is currently the Team Rocket one because it plays the Rocket Hideout music and sounds awesome. I would probably buy more themes if they had better music on them. Like why would Shadow the Hedgehog's theme play Radical Highway instead of Shadow's theme? And a cool Eevee them plays dream suite or global link music I think. I would have got them if the music wasn't so disappointing.

Back