• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Could someone help me upgrade my train station? (25 visits left)

MD Fey

Feybulously Feytastic!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Ruby
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (45) +
Hey, I'm just wondering if someone has time to help me upgrade my train station. I only have 25 visits left. You can just keeping coming and leaving, no need to say hello or anything :)
I can pay you 99k per visit, or give you some furniture of your choice, or pay you 5 TBT per visit :)
Please let me know if you can help! I'm available now so you can come over.

Hey, I'm just wondering if someone has time to help me upgrade my train station. I only have 25 visits left. You can just keeping coming and leaving, no need to say hello or anything :)
I can pay you 99k per visit, or give you some furniture of your choice, or pay you 5 TBT per visit :)
Please let me know if you can help! I'm available now so you can come over.

I'll help you out for the 99k~ I'll add you and visit once I'm done with a trade! :D

Awesome! Thanks for the help! I'll add you and open my gate now. So feel free to stop by when you're done trading! :)
The town is Sweetbox! I'll drop 25 bags of 99k bells on the ground so you can grab one whenever you come :)

Alright! Heading over for the first time in a few minutes! Just putting some new items away!

Back