• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How sensitive are you?

How sensitive are you?

• I'm stone cold. (Not at all)

Votes: 24 8.4%
  • That hurt me, but you wouldn't know it. (A little)

Votes: 113 39.5%
  • I'm sad and I show it. (Moderately)

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • I'm drowning in my tears right now. (Severely)

Votes: 69 24.1%

• Total voters
I'm not really sensitive at all. Whenever someone hurts my feelings I make it my mission to prove them wrong.

I'm not very sensitive on the outside but I do get hurt easy cause I have a low self-esteem. Had it since last year and I really hate it.

I care about basically everything.
I can still remember that sentence "Hey, you look like Winnie Pooh - cute and fat, but without the cuteness."
from almost 10 years ago now. I even know the whole scene still.
I wish I was less shy at this time and would've punched her operated nose bloody.. u.u
For me it's more like a sensitive-aggressive.
I tend to get really fast aggressive if someone is making fun of me.

For me it completely depends on the situation. Like I'm fine with banter/jokes, my tolerance is high in that regard, but if I'm having a bad day prior to it than it would affect me negatively.

I'm generally ice cold. Maybe it's the depression but it's hard to care about anything much less what others think lmao?? I could care less about what you say I have much more important things to try to do like getting myself through the day u . u It took me a long time to be comfortable with myself so I've got some thick skin by now lol.

idk, i've been through so much to the point where nothing really phases me anymore. so i guess not? nowadays, it takes a lot to get a rise out of me.

I usually am great at hiding my true feelings on others but sometimes I try to show how I feel intentionally if I really want them to know what I am feeling at that moment...

I?m insecure, so a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am a sensitive person. I?m insecure and I care what people think.

By now I would say moderately, though that doesn’t mean I care what they have to say.

Depends. For the most part, I'm moderately sensitive.

I would say I'm either stone cold, or just a little. I have a pretty thick skin.

When it comes to being sad, you will see my tears lol, I?m very open about my sadness. When it comes to sensitive imagery, like death, I don?t get affected like I used to. I?m big on real life horror stuff, so I?ve seen it all.

honestly, i dont let what other people say get to me, but it still somehow makes its way to me, I for one almost always try to hide my sadness as to not make the people around me worry or be uncomfortable or what not, i try to be happy, cause happiness is contagious. I dont want the people around me to be sad just because im sad. :D

honestly it's not that i have a thick skin... i'm just a goddess among you. that's perfection, if you aren't sure. and you should tell yourself that diamonds once had flaws, there is no one better than you. speak your mind, most people are all passive aggressive, insecure misanthropes or all bluster and standing on weak foundations. either take the high road and just know they're inferior, or press their buttons and knock out their support beams. everyone has buttons, all you have to do is remember good verbal ammo and know the right time to use it. if someone is clawing you, declaw. bust their puppies. destroy them. you think darkness is their ally? they merely adopted the dark. we were born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a woman, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

oh, right i have to actually be serious

honestly i don't have much empathy for anyone i'm not fond of and don't consider other's feelings often, and i certainly don't pretend to or waste energy when it's some disgruntled validation they want. they don't control the situation, i do. i've always been extremely direct and honest and don't lie. if someone wants to start confrontation with me they like need a backbone, because passive aggressive insults will get you publicly laughed at and rest assured, in all her 26 years this girl stays on top.

but, if you're kind and positive and a good person, i might not necessarily feel your feelings, but that doesn't mean i don't love you, it just means whoever hurt you has to deal with an adult woman's borderline personality and mild narcissistic tendencies--nothing malevolent though--which as one, is drama nobody wants after them lol.

Last edited:
For the most part, I don't let the things people say bother me. I'm not easily offended. But sometimes, a random comment will hit me at the wrong time and I'll get hurt by it, but I try not to ever show it. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the other person's intention to upset me, so I let it slide.

I do have a lot of empathy and feel other people's emotions. So if they're sad and crying, it's probably going to make me sad, too, especially if it's someone I care about.

I'm sensitive as far as showing empathy for others goes. I'm most happy when I can do something nice for someone to make them happy.

I don't like to let people see me upset, though, but little things do upset me. I just don't really show it. I don't think other people are weak when they show their emotions, though. It's just an unfair standard I hold myself to.

Back