• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plotting?

nevermind019283

Bells
Hi so I figured out the trick to moving houses in perfect alignments without hacking but I want to know if it resets who is moving in as well. Like, if I invite a villager from another town to move to mine but don't like their housing location, and plot reset, it shouldn't change who moves in right? It will be the same villager? I'm planning to try this soon as my houses are scattered all over the map, and within that process will need people to hold some of my dreamies I'd like to relocate :-(

Yup, it will still be the same villager if you invited them. It will only change when it's the ones that move in through normal gameplay (not the ones voided from other towns, etc.). Good luck!
:)

Back