Red Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (140) +
I'm able to order some items from hhd so I am willing to buy them for people for tbt :) the items I can order are

candy house
carriage
giant stew pot
giant teddy bear
iceberg
inflatable Resetti
large egg
luxury car
massive cake
monitor tower
mountain
mountain of money
propeller plane
robot hero
submarine
sun
teacup ride
tent
UFO

My FC is in my sidebar and you can vm me or pm in case of of anything ^^

oh okay! that's fine! is there any chance 7 tbt would be fine for the teddy bears? Or you can discuss another price if necessary :)

that's fine! I will have your stuff ready soon ^^ The only thing is that where I am it's pretty late so I might not be able to get you the stuff until later. sorry if this is inconvenient!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you sure 15? I don't like people thinking they have to pay to much for something >.<

Last edited:
that's fine! I will have your stuff ready soon ^^ The only thing is that where I am it's pretty late so I might not be able to get you the stuff until later. sorry if this is inconvenient!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you sure 15? I don't like people thinking they have to pay to much for something >.<

No worries! Just send me a pm once you're ready

maybe we could meet in the middle at 10 tbt? c: i'm pretty new here so i'm still working out the value of money. >v<

it's late for me, too, so i don't mind! (1 am eheh) maybe we could work something out tomorrow?

shoot, it just spammed a bunch of posts and i have no idea why.. sorry about that! ;A;

Last edited:
Ya it's 1am for me to xD I should be available all day though, so I will just vm when I am ready :) and 10 tbt will be fine!

its all good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back