• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Town advice for Eventide?

Shydragon

Unabashedly Shy Kid
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5905-5512-3899
My town, Eventide, is currently a work in progress. It's an sunset/night themed town that will eventually have sunset/night themed villagers. I have most of it planned out, but there's still some things I need to work out!

There will be minor lore about a witch named Notte, and there's another character named Lumina who's a gardener. These are both characters separate from the mayor.

Here are the villagers I currently have planned, with the reasons they fit the theme:

Kiki - black cat, Notte's familiar
Ruby - moon bunny
Phoebe (in town) - sunset colored, and I just plain like her.
Soleil - sun hamster, counterpart to Ruby, also is orange like a sunset
Julian - starry unicorn
Etoile (moving in) - Little Twin Stars themed
Wolfgang (in town) - a natural colored wolf, and therefore associated with nighttime and the moon
Stitches - a stuffed bear, and therefore associated with bedtime/sleep
Wolf Link - from Twilight Princess

I want to have a jock villager as well so that I can have all personality types, but none fit the theme particularly well. I could choose one based on color (dark blue, black, or sunset colors), and if I were to choose any it would be either Bam, Jay, or Poncho, who is in town. Of these three, which do you think I should choose, or do you think there is another jock villager who fits the theme better?

I also need advice for PWPs! I currently have a tower, and plan to have a lot of the illuminated PWPs such as the illuminated heart. There will also be a couple flowerbeds by Lumina's house. Do any of you have suggestions for other PWPs?

If any of you want to look at my town and give advice from that, my freshly updated Dream Address is 4E00-0031-15C1. Keep in mind it's a work in progress!

Rudy because cats like to roam at night? Idk. You already have a villager with a similar name but that can be kinda cute maybe.

Actually any jock cat. Stinky is pretty cute.

EDIT: Oh, wait. I just noticed you already have Kiki. Bam, then. And for PWPs, the lighthouse for sure!

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice! I like the idea of Snake, but I'm not the biggest fan of his design, so I think between Snake and Bam I'll just wait to see who shows up first, be it through a card pack or random move in.

I'm still waiting on the vast majority of PWPs, which is especially hard since I only have one peppy and one snooty villager with none of the PWPs I want from them unlocked...

i love this town theme so much tbh! what a creative idea (with some faaab villager picks. don't see soleil get much love but she is honestly too cute for words). are you planning on doing a d.a.? i would love to see ! ☆

also, more to the point, i think other good pwp would be the the round streetlamp bc it always reminds me of moon. the cube and metal bench remind me of night. the torch, fire pit and solar panel remind me of day.

you could also maybe place like to like pwp with villagers for that particular time so for soleil, there is a fire pit beside her house or something !

best of luck on your awesome town !

Back