I wish...

Videoguy612

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I wish you could go inside the villagers houses when they are not home, just like you could in gamecube, because sometimes when I give them furniture for their houses, I have to wait until they are in their house! I have to keep loading up the game over, and over..... It's so annoying. I also wish every villager was actually IN the town, and you don't have to go looking all over for them...

I miss the house thing too. As for everyone being in town, that would be so much better. Sometimes I just save and quit and restart the game because the villager I want to talk to isn't anywhere to be found.

I wish you could somehow leave mail when you visit a dream town.

Yes. I would love to leave nice mail or a message on the bulliton boards for the mayors in dream towns. I understand why we can't ( people would write rude messages), but I always wished we could.

I agree that towns should be a bit more lively. Sometimes one villager is at the museum, and one at Able Sisters and another at T&T's or the two of them at T&T's while 2-3 animals are home and the rest are walking about. At most, only one should be at any part of Main Street/Re-Tail, one at home and the rest walking in town. The voided ones generate enough traffic for Main Street, tbh. I doubt they'll change it now but maybe the next game will improve this.

Yes it would be nice to visit the villagers when they are away.

To check on your houses I use my other town and drop by the dream suite. Can see what their houses look like and catch up with them. The villagers know the other towns players from visiting all the time and call them by name when they dream the town.

I know it! I feel like my villagers are always outside ... always! :(

I feel like it would be kinda creepy if you could just break into your villager's houses at will, but I do think it's annoying when you want to see their house and they just continue to wonder outside all day.

I feel like it would be kinda creepy if you could just break into your villager's houses at will, but I do think it's annoying when you want to see their house and they just continue to wonder outside all day.

"Mayor! Why are you in my house?"
"I'm not the mayor-- I mean... I'm the mayor! I can do whatever I want!"
"I'm calling the police!"
"We don't have a police station! We don't even have home addresses so they won't be able to find us!"
though yeah, it would be really helpful if we could... :c

I wish this too!! It makes finding out who's moving annoying too. Sometimes villagers teleport to shops and you're like... dude, you were JUST in your house and now you're in Able Sisters?!

They're like little kids sometimes. You have to trap them with holes. lmao

This is a good idea! And when you go inside, the lights could be off to show they aren't home.. Or maybe have a cell phone to "text" a villager to meet you at their house at a certain time so you could talk to them. Hmm..i don't know lol :)

Same. As hilariously rude as it is, I really liked the ability to barge into anyone's house as long as they were in close enough proximity. It would be really convenient in New Leaf for those damn "replace this piece of furniture" fetch quests. If I could just dip in and quickly see their room to decide what would look good instead of having to TT all over the place until the villager is finally in their house, that'd make my life easier. But it's whatever, I'll live. I'm used to these ingrates dragging me through hell on the daily anyway :)........

They probably don't go in their houses as often as they would because the playable characters keep showing up and stopping them from moving furniture

Back