Gyroid in Steven Universe!!!

There's also this one :D

kwrsePF.png

How did I never notice that one??? I thought this was the only ac reference xD

also, in some episode there are pansies just like ac's! In the same flowerpot and everything :) I guess the creators really liked animal crossing

AHHHH! I always noticed that Steven had a 3DS but I never saw the AC references! I never thought I could love this show more than I already do but obviously I can!!

And this also reminds me I gotta catch up on the newest season :D

Dang double post! Belltree is being a bit glitchy for me today :(

Oh well on a SU related note does anyone else like the ores in AC just because of SU, because I didn't really like them for some reason when the game first came out but now they remind me of the Gems and make me happy haha!

Last edited:
Dang double post! Belltree is being a bit glitchy for me today :(

Oh well on a SU related note does anyone else like the ores in AC just because of SU, because I didn't really like them for some reason when the game first came out but now they remind me of the Gems and make me happy haha!

super cute thought abt the ores tbh. i've actually thought that having a s.u. themed town would be amaaaazing, honestly. so many cute things could be done w the gems and trying to make like their own individual rooms like in the temple and making the map layout look like beach city with villager houses to represent all the characters (tia for sadie? etc) and then the temple by the sea as a mayor's house on a cliff and so forth

so much awesome potential !

I love this ^^ Didn't get that far into Steven Universe so far, but I love those references!

super cute thought abt the ores tbh. i've actually thought that having a s.u. themed town would be amaaaazing, honestly. so many cute things could be done w the gems and trying to make like their own individual rooms like in the temple and making the map layout look like beach city with villager houses to represent all the characters (tia for sadie? etc) and then the temple by the sea as a mayor's house on a cliff and so forth

so much awesome potential !

OMG I would dream the **** outta this town! It just works on so many levels! Definitely let me know if you ever decided to go through with this :D

I just wanted to come back and say I've given Steven Universe another chance and I'm in love with it ^_^ Thank you to this thread for motivating me to watch it!

not really a fan of steven universe. i think the main reason i stopped liking and watching it is because i cant stand steven.
but anyway, thats pretty neat.

Can't forget about this lovely bit~

steven universe.jpg

Steven Universe and Animal Crossing MIGHT maybe be my two favorite ways to relax~

Ahhh, I saw a post about this a while ago :) Steven universe does make a lot of references to other media and that's probably one of the reasons why it's such a lovable show. It's always cool when shows make references to other media it makes my soul happy to be honest. Personally i've only watched a few episodes from the show but that's pretty cool anyway. ^-^

Something tells me an Animal Crossing show is being made on Cartoon Network soon and Steven Universe and of course, other shows might be hinting it. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Back