• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is correct are u able to trade now? :)

Yup I am! You drop off, correct? Ill add you and open my gates and send tbt! Sound ok? c:

Btw fc is to the side, my character is Mitzi from Mars.

Last edited:
Town: Yambaya
Mayor: Mathilda
Items:Kiki and Lala Series, Pompompurin Series, Cinnamoroll Series
Total TBT: 150

Town: Yambaya
Mayor: Mathilda
Items:Kiki and Lala Series, Pompompurin Series, Cinnamoroll Series
Total TBT: 150

That's fine with me, do you mind giving me 20 mins to get the items together? :)

Is this shop still open? If so can I buy 10x blue hydrangea and 4x blue roses for 28 tbt

Hey Minni, me again hehe

Does the Hello Kitty set include the hat and dress? Regardless I'd like to buy it. So thats 50tbt? c:

Hey Minni, me again hehe

Does the Hello Kitty set include the hat and dress? Regardless I'd like to buy it. So thats 50tbt? c:

Hello there, yes it does come with the clothes let me know when your gates are open i have everything ready!

Can I get the Cheese, two throwing beans, and the Cupcake? I'm going to be at work for like an hour, if you can give me that long. I can send TBT now though.

Can I get the Cheese, two throwing beans, and the Cupcake? I'm going to be at work for like an hour, if you can give me that long. I can send TBT now though.

Sure, if you send the tbt now i'll get it all ready for you. send me a pm/vm when you're back so i get the notification!

Town: Chocolat
Mayor: Chantal
Items: 15 black roses, 5 gold roses, 25 clovers
Total TBT: 115 tbt
FC: 2595-4157-6964
Available to trade: evenings

Last edited:
I'll b home from work in 6 hours, so I'll b able to trade then!

So, I'm a bit newer to the forum, what does TBT mean? I haven't figured it out just yet. If it's in game bells by the thousands (like 2 TBT for 2 thousand bells), then I'll order!
Town: Winden
Mayor: Khyler
Items: 3 red carnations, 3 pink carnations, golden axe, golden shovel, 2 black roses
Total TBT: Should be 26 TBT.
FC: On the sidebar.
Available to trade: Right now, if TBT means what I think it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back