Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi that's fine what time will you b available? I'm from the uk and I'm usually available after 6:30PM or all day Sunday :)

Hi! So I had to use a time converter lmao. I'm avAilable on Sunday any time after 7:00 pm-your time.

How much can I get of all the black roses, 20x Blue Hydragena, 10 Blue Roses, annnd... Golden Axe/Silver Axe, and 20 Million IGB?

I think that's... 110 for the Items, and.... 100 for the 20 mill, right? So, I think that's 210, and I'm only willing to maybe spend up to 300. I just can't think of anything else at the moment, haha.

Hey that's fine I can trade in 4 hours from now if that's okay ?

Sure! I'm in the UK as well so that isn't a problem for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey that's fine I can trade in 4 hours from now if that's okay ?

Sure! I'm in the UK as well so that isn't a problem for me

How much can I get of all the black roses, 20x Blue Hydragena, 10 Blue Roses, annnd... Golden Axe/Silver Axe, and 20 Million IGB?

I think that's... 110 for the Items, and.... 100 for the 20 mill, right? So, I think that's 210, and I'm only willing to maybe spend up to 300. I just can't think of anything else at the moment, haha.

I can do everything at 200tbt no probs, I'm available for the rest of the evening I'll get your order ready :)

I can do everything at 200tbt no probs, I'm available for the rest of the evening I'll get your order ready :)

Hey, thanks! Hit me up in PM when you're ready. Sorry, I fell asleep and couldn't respond, haha. But, yeah. I will send you the TBT before we start. c:

Could I have 10 red carnations, 10 black cosmos and 1 cup of tea?

I think that equates to 45tbt (correct me if I'm wrong) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back