• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi that's fine what time will you b available? I'm from the uk and I'm usually available after 6:30PM or all day Sunday :)

Hi! So I had to use a time converter lmao. I'm avAilable on Sunday any time after 7:00 pm-your time.

How much can I get of all the black roses, 20x Blue Hydragena, 10 Blue Roses, annnd... Golden Axe/Silver Axe, and 20 Million IGB?

I think that's... 110 for the Items, and.... 100 for the 20 mill, right? So, I think that's 210, and I'm only willing to maybe spend up to 300. I just can't think of anything else at the moment, haha.

Hey that's fine I can trade in 4 hours from now if that's okay ?

Sure! I'm in the UK as well so that isn't a problem for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey that's fine I can trade in 4 hours from now if that's okay ?

Sure! I'm in the UK as well so that isn't a problem for me

How much can I get of all the black roses, 20x Blue Hydragena, 10 Blue Roses, annnd... Golden Axe/Silver Axe, and 20 Million IGB?

I think that's... 110 for the Items, and.... 100 for the 20 mill, right? So, I think that's 210, and I'm only willing to maybe spend up to 300. I just can't think of anything else at the moment, haha.

I can do everything at 200tbt no probs, I'm available for the rest of the evening I'll get your order ready :)

I'm okay to trade whenever you're ready!

ooh you're online! i'll drop off after this trade then already added u :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! So I had to use a time converter lmao. I'm avAilable on Sunday any time after 7:00 pm-your time.

sorry just saw this, just vm/pm me when you're ready to trade :)

I can do everything at 200tbt no probs, I'm available for the rest of the evening I'll get your order ready :)

Hey, thanks! Hit me up in PM when you're ready. Sorry, I fell asleep and couldn't respond, haha. But, yeah. I will send you the TBT before we start. c:

Could I have 10 red carnations, 10 black cosmos and 1 cup of tea?

I think that equates to 45tbt (correct me if I'm wrong) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back