• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm a bit newer to the forum, what does TBT mean? I haven't figured it out just yet. If it's in game bells by the thousands (like 2 TBT for 2 thousand bells), then I'll order!
Town: Winden
Mayor: Khyler
Items: 3 red carnations, 3 pink carnations, golden axe, golden shovel, 2 black roses
Total TBT: Should be 26 TBT.
FC: On the sidebar.
Available to trade: Right now, if TBT means what I think it does.

TBT is the forums currency mine curretly says 79 on the sidebar, to send tbt you need to click on the bells that i have and input the amount you need to send. I can also trade now if you are ready?

Oh, well, then I'd only be able to buy a couple of things. I guess I'll take 2 black roses, 1 red carnation and 1 pink carnation instead, for 8 TBT.

Yeah. Jeez, I don't know why I haven't been responding! I'll add you, and I can either head to your town and pick them up, or you can deliver them! Whatever you want to do, though!

Yeah. Jeez, I don't know why I haven't been responding! I'll add you, and I can either head to your town and pick them up, or you can deliver them! Whatever you want to do, though!

I'll drop off if that's okay!

my ds needs updating so i cant go online atm so can you add this FC instead: 2036- 9547-4368

Town: Hanamura
Mayor: DeAnna
Items: 50 Blue Hydrangea Starts
Total TBT: 100 TBT
FC: On the sidebar.
Available to trade: Right now, available for the next half hour. :^ )

Town: Atsukito
Mayor: Kawacy, however I will open with my resident, Ichigo
Items: 10 million IGB
Total TBT: 50 TBT
FC: 0791 2093 5204
Available to trade: Anytime :D

Town: Atsukito
Mayor: Kawacy, however I will open with my resident, Ichigo
Items: 10 million IGB
Total TBT: 50 TBT
FC: 0791 2093 5204
Available to trade: Anytime :D

Hello i can trade now, are you okay with the retail method or shall i just drop the bells? :)

Town: Rosaria
Mayor: Isa
Items: 5 black roses, 1 cup of tea, 1 afternoon tea set and 1 pink wetsuit please!
Total TBT: 25 tbt I believe!
FC: 1461-6182-4117
Available to trade: Right now otherwise I'll be available for the next hour!

Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back