Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm a bit newer to the forum, what does TBT mean? I haven't figured it out just yet. If it's in game bells by the thousands (like 2 TBT for 2 thousand bells), then I'll order!
Town: Winden
Mayor: Khyler
Items: 3 red carnations, 3 pink carnations, golden axe, golden shovel, 2 black roses
Total TBT: Should be 26 TBT.
FC: On the sidebar.
Available to trade: Right now, if TBT means what I think it does.

TBT is the forums currency mine curretly says 79 on the sidebar, to send tbt you need to click on the bells that i have and input the amount you need to send. I can also trade now if you are ready?

Oh, well, then I'd only be able to buy a couple of things. I guess I'll take 2 black roses, 1 red carnation and 1 pink carnation instead, for 8 TBT.

Yeah. Jeez, I don't know why I haven't been responding! I'll add you, and I can either head to your town and pick them up, or you can deliver them! Whatever you want to do, though!

Town: Hanamura
Mayor: DeAnna
Items: 50 Blue Hydrangea Starts
Total TBT: 100 TBT
FC: On the sidebar.
Available to trade: Right now, available for the next half hour. :^ )

Town: Atsukito
Mayor: Kawacy, however I will open with my resident, Ichigo
Items: 10 million IGB
Total TBT: 50 TBT
FC: 0791 2093 5204
Available to trade: Anytime :D

Town: Atsukito
Mayor: Kawacy, however I will open with my resident, Ichigo
Items: 10 million IGB
Total TBT: 50 TBT
FC: 0791 2093 5204
Available to trade: Anytime :D

Hello i can trade now, are you okay with the retail method or shall i just drop the bells? :)

Town: Rosaria
Mayor: Isa
Items: 5 black roses, 1 cup of tea, 1 afternoon tea set and 1 pink wetsuit please!
Total TBT: 25 tbt I believe!
FC: 1461-6182-4117
Available to trade: Right now otherwise I'll be available for the next hour!

Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back