Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorry for the late reply, i dont have the ABD, just updated list. But everything else is fine, i'll pm you when i'm ready to trade!

Don't worry! I know you have a lot of orders so I know you're just working through them. And I can find the ABD somewhere else.
May I ask how many cedar saplings and white carnations you have so I can know how much tbt I'll need for the full order? :>

Don't worry! I know you have a lot of orders so I know you're just working through them. And I can find the ABD somewhere else.
May I ask how many cedar saplings and white carnations you have so I can know how much tbt I'll need for the full order? :>

i have around 35 cedar saplings and 50+ carnations how many did you need? :)

i have around 35 cedar saplings and 50+ carnations how many did you need? :)

All the cedar saplings please, and about 20 white carnations?
tumblr_inline_mydq12PR8f1r1thvk.gif

Last edited:
Hellos!!!

Sorry to be a pain... could you pm me when you've restocked your holly shoots? I'd like to purchase many, nya ^-^

Hiya! May I please get the 30 white carnations again?
And 5mil igb.. for a total of 40tbt.. :>

Last edited:
15 blue hydrangea and 10 pink hydrangea please? :)

Nvm! Just realised this is kind of an inactive thread so I'm going to try my luck elsewhere ^_^ Thanks!

Last edited:
I would like
-1 silver axe
-1 gold watering can
-digital photo frame
-durian flower basket
-sand castle
-sewing kit
-donut box
-fish and chips
-cup of tea
-hibiscus hairpin
-new year's noodles
-pink wetsuit

12 items x 5TBT is....60 TBT total?

Hey!
Would it be possible to get following?
Thank you very much! ^-^

17x Blue Hydrangea
17x Pink Hydrangea
26x White Azalea
26x Pink Azalea

-> Total: 86TBT

Can I please buy 30 pink and 20 black roses, as well as 30 gold roses for 110tbt? Thank you so much <3

Been kind've inactive on the forum as I've been super busy with work but will get round to doing orders today. Will b closing thread until I've completed all orders. I will PM/VM all of you when I'm ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back