• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorry for the late reply, i dont have the ABD, just updated list. But everything else is fine, i'll pm you when i'm ready to trade!

Don't worry! I know you have a lot of orders so I know you're just working through them. And I can find the ABD somewhere else.
May I ask how many cedar saplings and white carnations you have so I can know how much tbt I'll need for the full order? :>

Don't worry! I know you have a lot of orders so I know you're just working through them. And I can find the ABD somewhere else.
May I ask how many cedar saplings and white carnations you have so I can know how much tbt I'll need for the full order? :>

i have around 35 cedar saplings and 50+ carnations how many did you need? :)

i have around 35 cedar saplings and 50+ carnations how many did you need? :)

All the cedar saplings please, and about 20 white carnations?
tumblr_inline_mydq12PR8f1r1thvk.gif

Last edited:
Hellos!!!

Sorry to be a pain... could you pm me when you've restocked your holly shoots? I'd like to purchase many, nya ^-^

Hellos!!!

Sorry to be a pain... could you pm me when you've restocked your holly shoots? I'd like to purchase many, nya ^-^

Yeah ill PM you when i get more!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Minni! May I please get the 30 white carnations? :>

Hey you! and of course let me know when you're available to trade.

Hiya! May I please get the 30 white carnations again?
And 5mil igb.. for a total of 40tbt.. :>

Last edited:
May I buy all your black roses, Golden shovel?

Last edited:
15 blue hydrangea and 10 pink hydrangea please? :)

Nvm! Just realised this is kind of an inactive thread so I'm going to try my luck elsewhere ^_^ Thanks!

Last edited:
I would like
-1 silver axe
-1 gold watering can
-digital photo frame
-durian flower basket
-sand castle
-sewing kit
-donut box
-fish and chips
-cup of tea
-hibiscus hairpin
-new year's noodles
-pink wetsuit

12 items x 5TBT is....60 TBT total?

Hey!
Would it be possible to get following?
Thank you very much! ^-^

17x Blue Hydrangea
17x Pink Hydrangea
26x White Azalea
26x Pink Azalea

-> Total: 86TBT

Can I please buy 30 pink and 20 black roses, as well as 30 gold roses for 110tbt? Thank you so much <3

Been kind've inactive on the forum as I've been super busy with work but will get round to doing orders today. Will b closing thread until I've completed all orders. I will PM/VM all of you when I'm ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back