• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorry i have a big order, landscaping my new town... please can i order:
20x blue roses
40x pink tulips
40x purple tulips
20x pink cosmos
40x blue violets
total: 160 tbt

2x marshmallow chairs total:10tbt

15x pink azalea
15x blue hydrangea
total: 30tbt

10x yellow hibiscus
10x red hibiscus
total: 40 tbt

and if im correct thats a Grand Total of: 240tbt? :)

That's fine, im gonna need to breed some of the hybrids if that's going to b okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy the 10 million IGB for 25 TBT.

we can trade now if you're ready? :)

Thats no problem message me when your ready :)

My town is full of items I'm holding for somebody, I'd rather just collect, unless it's an issue.

okiedokie! that's fine. i'll have to put the bells down whilst you're in my town if that's okay opening now!

okiedokie! that's fine. i'll have to put the bells down whilst you're in my town if that's okay opening now!

That's fine. I don't mind. I just have like no space on my ground for anything because I'm holding a lot of items while somebody resets so it's near impossible for me to accept a delivery directly to my town right now.

Howdy doody, I was referred here by Onesti and he/she mentioned that you trade IGB's or TBT. I have 140TBT that I want to swap for IGB's. What is the going rate for 140TBT?

Desktop TV, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Cup of Tea, bunny p. balloon, hair-bow wig, 10 Million IGB for 50 TBT? :)

I'll PM/VM everyone about their orders when I get back from work. I'll b able to trade in around 10 hours :)

May I please buy 10mil IG bells? Trading should be a little easier for us this time 'cause I don't work the next two days. Heh. I would also like an ABD, 10 clovers, two baskets of bamboo shoots, violet screen, sewing kit and one of each golden tool? I'm sorry for such a huge order. I'm in no hurry to trade. :'^)

May I order 10 orange roses and 10 black roses? 20 tbt? My Fc is in the side bar.

I can't seem to find quite a few of the things I knew I had when I started my Town over... //sob

To replace them, may I order:
-ABD
-Heart Bopper
-Flower Bopper
-Afternoon Teaset
-Fancy Teaset
-Silver Shovel
-20 mil IGB

Which would all come out to like 80 tbt.
+ whatever cedar saplings and white carnations you have left? ; v;

I edited what I appear to need here. Lmk if there is any issue with my order and I'll adjust it right away!

Last edited:
May I order 10 orange roses and 10 black roses? 20 tbt? My Fc is in the side bar.

I have your ready! =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i have 100tbt that i'd like to trade for igb at your rate?

maybe around 40/50mil? im not too sure haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!
Could I buy the lily record player? :)

We can trade in 10 mins if you'll b ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I edited what I appear to need here. Lmk if there is any issue with my order and I'll adjust it right away!

Hi sorry for the late reply, i dont have the ABD, just updated list. But everything else is fine, i'll pm you when i'm ready to trade!

I have your ready! =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe around 40/50mil? im not too sure haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can trade in 10 mins if you'll b ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi sorry for the late reply, i dont have the ABD, just updated list. But everything else is fine, i'll pm you when i'm ready to trade!

Sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back