Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorry i have a big order, landscaping my new town... please can i order:
20x blue roses
40x pink tulips
40x purple tulips
20x pink cosmos
40x blue violets
total: 160 tbt

2x marshmallow chairs total:10tbt

15x pink azalea
15x blue hydrangea
total: 30tbt

10x yellow hibiscus
10x red hibiscus
total: 40 tbt

and if im correct thats a Grand Total of: 240tbt? :)

That's fine, im gonna need to breed some of the hybrids if that's going to b okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy the 10 million IGB for 25 TBT.

we can trade now if you're ready? :)

okiedokie! that's fine. i'll have to put the bells down whilst you're in my town if that's okay opening now!

That's fine. I don't mind. I just have like no space on my ground for anything because I'm holding a lot of items while somebody resets so it's near impossible for me to accept a delivery directly to my town right now.

Howdy doody, I was referred here by Onesti and he/she mentioned that you trade IGB's or TBT. I have 140TBT that I want to swap for IGB's. What is the going rate for 140TBT?

Desktop TV, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Cup of Tea, bunny p. balloon, hair-bow wig, 10 Million IGB for 50 TBT? :)

I'll PM/VM everyone about their orders when I get back from work. I'll b able to trade in around 10 hours :)

May I please buy 10mil IG bells? Trading should be a little easier for us this time 'cause I don't work the next two days. Heh. I would also like an ABD, 10 clovers, two baskets of bamboo shoots, violet screen, sewing kit and one of each golden tool? I'm sorry for such a huge order. I'm in no hurry to trade. :'^)

I can't seem to find quite a few of the things I knew I had when I started my Town over... //sob

To replace them, may I order:
-ABD
-Heart Bopper
-Flower Bopper
-Afternoon Teaset
-Fancy Teaset
-Silver Shovel
-20 mil IGB

Which would all come out to like 80 tbt.
+ whatever cedar saplings and white carnations you have left? ; v;

I edited what I appear to need here. Lmk if there is any issue with my order and I'll adjust it right away!

Last edited:
May I order 10 orange roses and 10 black roses? 20 tbt? My Fc is in the side bar.

I have your ready! =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i have 100tbt that i'd like to trade for igb at your rate?

maybe around 40/50mil? im not too sure haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!
Could I buy the lily record player? :)

We can trade in 10 mins if you'll b ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I edited what I appear to need here. Lmk if there is any issue with my order and I'll adjust it right away!

Hi sorry for the late reply, i dont have the ABD, just updated list. But everything else is fine, i'll pm you when i'm ready to trade!

I have your ready! =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe around 40/50mil? im not too sure haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can trade in 10 mins if you'll b ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi sorry for the late reply, i dont have the ABD, just updated list. But everything else is fine, i'll pm you when i'm ready to trade!

Sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back