• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
could i get 5m igb for 10tbt? ^^ it'd be easier for me to come pick it up if that's possible

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering, if I need a few items from a set do I need to buy the entire set? I am in need of a few pieces from the flower set, specifically one lily record player, two lily lamps, and a sunflower stereo.

Could I buy all of your mushrooms and white carnations for 220 TBT?

I'll buy all 50 of your purple roses again...

Let me know when you're available to trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi there! Could I buy all of your blue hydrangea and 20 of your cedar sapling? c:

that's fine send me a pm/vm when you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I was wondering, if I need a few items from a set do I need to buy the entire set? I am in need of a few pieces from the flower set, specifically one lily record player, two lily lamps, and a sunflower stereo.

Yeah that's no problem let me know how long you'll b available for as i have a few trades to do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get all 35 Holly starts please!

That's fine! how long will you b online for? just need to gather everything :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy all of your mushrooms and white carnations for 220 TBT?

That's fine! Just need to get everything ready, how long will you b online for? :)

I'll be here for a while! Another hour or so, probably. PM me when you're ready! FC is in the sidebar, but this is my second town. Mayor is August, town is Flint.

I'm not currently available but I should be within the next hour!

Hello! I'll take:
15x Pink Lilies
5x White Azalea
5x Pink Azalea
5x Blue Hydrangea
5x Pink Hydrangea
10x Cedar Sapling
10x Regular Sapling

Just PM me whenever you can deliver / ready for pick-up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back