• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who Should I Replace With Sylvana?

Who To Replace?

• Maple

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Lolly

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Merengue

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Lily

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
I adore Sylvana, but she would be my fifth Normal! So, I need to replace someone. Who's it gonna be?

Do... Tad or Lily :) A froggie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol. I didn't even look at your poll before suggesting it! :O

Last edited:
Do... Tad or Lily :) A froggie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol. I didn't even look at your poll before suggesting it! :O

I believe OP is asking who to kick out of their town, not who to add. (I think you should keep Lily, since she's the most unique of the four.)

She's getting rid of kicking of Sylvana and adding one of those four.

Right, Chai?

Last edited:
I felt bad voting because it just really comes down to personal preference. For example, I was the only one so far who voted Maple - I know she's adored and looks cute, but I just didn't connect with her when she was in my town.

If you like them all equally, maybe base your decision on whose house or house placement you like least, who's been in your town longest/shortest or who is most similar to other villagers (species)?

Well, you'd sure have a hard time replacing Lolly or Merengue if you decide you want them back. Unless you have amiibo cards for them. Those darn normals, though. I try to keep one of each personality around, but always end up with a few too many normals or lazies.

Back