Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Alan Rickman but he has passed away so my dream will never come true. ;( rest in peace you amazing man.

Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Charlize Theron, Lady Gaga, Rebel Wilson, Mark Ruffalo (such a nice guy), Scarlett Johansson, Adele, Shane Dawson, Gregory Jackson (so I can actually see what he's like), Miranda Hart, literally anybody who influences Nintendo, David Thewlis, Meryl Streep and Gary Oldman.

I would absolutely adore to meet Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and Mike Pence too! My favourites.<3

Last edited:
Ricegum, Shane Dawson, Psychic Twins, Miya & Keira Travis, Chad Micheal Murray, Marzia, Anyone from "Fifth" Harmony, Melanie Martinez, Colleen Ballinger, and Lucas Cruikshank.

I already met my favorite celebrity, adam young at one of his concerts in 2015. <3 I gave him a painting inspired by one of his songs and he said it was beautiful. :D:D:D

Let's see. I met Laura Marano, and I went to one of Fifth Harmony's concerts but didn't actually like meet them.

Klaus Nomi was an operatic singer, famous for combining pop and opera genres. Before he made it big, he was a pastry chef. He was also one of David Bowie's backup singers for an appearance on television. Unfortunately, he was among the first celebrities to die of AIDs, and never quite achieved fame.

Klaus Nomi was an operatic singer, famous for combining pop and opera genres. Before he made it big, he was a pastry chef. He was also one of David Bowie's backup singers for an appearance on television. Unfortunately, he was among the first celebrities to die of AIDs, and never quite achieved fame.

Ah I see, that's a shame. Rest in peace to him as well.

I'd like to meet Donald Trump.

And if not I'd like to meet, Joan Jett, George Strait, or Justin Bieber.

I'd really love to meet Jason Gray, my favourite singer. I've had a lot of dreams about meeting him. He seems like a great guy and he inspires me a lot and I'd love to tell him that. I would say the Hamilton cast as well, but I'd be too excited and embarrass myself so it's probably best I don't.

Troye Sivan. He is an inspiration to the LGBTQ community.

I'd really like to meet John Mayer and pick his brain about writing music and the industry as a whole. Also Jon Stewart since he's just such a funny dude.

Well, John Lennon, David Bowie, and Kurt Cobain are dead.
I'd really like to meet the former members of 2NE1. If you include politicians, it would be pretty cool to meet Bill Clinton. It would also be amazing to meet Hayao Miyazaki.

Last edited:
Back